Windows 10: Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking

Discus and support Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking. Even something as simple as what time is it.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DianaTakagi, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking

Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking. Even something as simple as what time is it.

:)

DianaTakagi, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Apr 15, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking

Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking

1. Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking - Similar Threads - Cortana says doesn't

2. Cortana won't open apps once I asked cortana to open skype she said Sorry but for the time...

in Cortana
    Cortana won't open apps once I asked cortana to open skype she said Sorry but for the time...: Its saying that wait let me show you [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-open-apps-once-i-asked-cortana-to/027b3dc7-dcd1-48dd-a5e3-9ddcba6a601c
  3. I'm getting 'Ask for permission' and can't resolve it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm getting 'Ask for permission' and can't resolve it: I'm getting 'Ask for permission' trying to install a game for my kids. First of all I shouldn't be asked that cause I'm administrator of this PC and also I'm signed in with MS account. And, second, when I press 'Ask by mail' button I get 'Something went wrong' and 'We’re...
  4. Cortana - Can she check my PC stats?

in Cortana
    Cortana - Can she check my PC stats?: I have a small sensor panel on my PC case displaying some stats like my current FPS, Temps, Fan Speeds, etc. I was wondering if she already could, or could be made to, relay this information to me if requested? Example: "Hey Cortana, what is my current FPS?" "Your are...
  5. Cortana says "Opening Pandora" but doesn't open pandora

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Opening Pandora" but doesn't open pandora: I tell Cortana "Open Pandora" Cortana says "Sure thing, Starting Pandora" Cortana disappears and nothing happens It worked yesterday and this morning. I am using a Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10 home edition Version 1903 os build 18362.1016...
  6. Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I are silver 1 and they are 5 stars pros so i understand taht they hate sinces game don't work when i end up in there servers [ATTACH] Thats the 1 need saving some in steam is using she. She is on 29 of 30 times doesn't...
  7. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything"?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything"?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...
  8. Cortana closes as soon as she opens

in Cortana
    Cortana closes as soon as she opens: hen itap the mic she closes automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-closes-as-soon-as-she-opens/e17f19b6-af63-43cc-a98b-7dd3f3313591
  9. Cortana doesn't ask proxy

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't ask proxy: I am using a proxy server to connect my pc to internet(it is must to use proxy) , so browser is working is fine but Cortana just once asked for credential for proxy after that it is not able to connect. Any solution?...
  10. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

in Cortana
    Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that ": Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana screen was half the size as the new cortana screen, what can i do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana says im sorry i didnt catch that