Windows 10: cortana scores and schedule

Discus and support cortana scores and schedule in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my 2 machines I have Man Utd as my fave sports team. ALl the options are on for info within Cortana. Both machines always diligently display the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Nov 5, 2016.

1. cortana scores and schedule

On my 2 machines I have Man Utd as my fave sports team. ALl the options are on for info within Cortana. Both machines always diligently display the next fixture in Cortana's summary on the start menu. However, one machine has an extra option for 'Scores and Schedule' which displays the next few games. Whilst the other machine does not have the extra option. Does anyone know why these might be different or why this info is getting pushed to one machine and not the other?

:)

Scottyboy99, Nov 5, 2016

2. Cortana is giving me my sports scores and related information in German.

Original Title: Cortana - Sports Scores

For some reason, Cortana is giving me my sports scores and related information in German. Everything else is fine (as in always English), it's just the sports scores.

It does it on both PC and my Lumia 1020.

Anyone else?

ReidAnderson, Nov 5, 2016
  3. C12Sky Win User
    Lumia 950 Windows Phone Notications

Thanks. Yes, I checked that. Everything is on. Its really strange. An example is the final score of a game involving a favorite sports team....On my windows 10 laptop, I receive a final score notification from Cortana. On a "internet only" iPhone 6 (no
    cell connection), I receive a final score notification from both Cortana and also a notification from the Microsoft Sports app. On my Lumia 950, a big fat nothing. This same scenario holds true for News, Money and flights that I am tracking.

C12Sky, Nov 5, 2016
Thema:

cortana scores and schedule

1. cortana scores and schedule - Similar Threads - cortana scores schedule

2. Scores missing for June

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scores missing for June: All my scores for June Daily challenges have disappeared and are showing 0 even though I have completed every day. Can you tell me what is happening as I don't want to have to repeat them...
  3. Windows Experience Score

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Experience Score: Hello, I have a Graphics Score of 6.6, a WinSPRLevel Score of 6.6, a Memory Score of 8.6 CPU Score - 8.6 Disk Score - 8.15 D3DScore 9.9 Are all of these scores ok? How can i improve them? And what would be an estimated life expectancy of my laptop based on these...
  4. Cortana is not showing my schedule

in Cortana
    Cortana is not showing my schedule: I have a new computer at a new company and when I ask Cortana what my schedule is for today it answers that I have nothing scheduled, even though I do have appointments. I am signed in under my work account. Please help!...
  5. FreeCell score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FreeCell score: My dad was really proud of his freecell score. I was thinking about getting him a new computer. I signed him up for a Microsoft account for his games. That saved all his freecell wins. Then I logged in from my computer and he got all my losses. Is there any way to fix that?...
  6. Flesch-Kincaid Score

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flesch-Kincaid Score: Hi Everyone, I no longer can get the Flesch-Kincaid readability score. I last had it back in February of this year, but not since that time. It was a helpful feature while writing documents. Did Microsoft do away with this feature? All that comes up is the Editor, which is...
  7. Klondike scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike scoring: I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-scoring/8337e329-420e-411d-b682-875d7e68e59c
  8. Solitare scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare scoring: I choose to play Solitaire with the timing off. Why do my scores include timing? And how is the time of a game scored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare-scoring/231228be-4cc3-45a6-9d80-88aeef1f6ce5
  9. Tripeaks' base score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tripeaks' base score: Can someone tell me how I can get Tripeaks to score 300 on its base score please? I'm on Win 10 (v1903). I've uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire Collection but still only getting 100....
  10. scoring problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scoring problem: When playing klondike solitaire sometimes when I win I don't get points, instead a message already earned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scoring-problem/020df60a-e31d-42bf-93af-04c3afa13ebe