Windows 10: Cortana search can't find my applications

Discus and support Cortana search can't find my applications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] even after starting windows search from services.msc and restarting windows explorer it still won't work. 21544 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by applepie, Sep 6, 2015.

1. applepie Win User

Cortana search can't find my applications

Cortana search can't find my applications [​IMG]

Cortana search can't find my applications [​IMG]

even after starting windows search from services.msc and restarting windows explorer it still won't work.

:)

applepie, Sep 6, 2015

2. can't find my Cortana

please I think i mistakenly deleted my cortana can't find it in applications or any whereplease I think i mistakenly deleted my cortana can't find it in applications or any where

chimezuruodazie, Sep 6, 2015
  3. TimCrowe Win User
    Windows phone 8.1 update. My contacts search function does not work since the update. My contacts are there, but when I enter a contact "no results"

8/21/14 -- I updated my Nokia 1020 to Windows 8.1 last week. Now the Search function cannot find a contact - it just says "no results." My contacts are in the phone - I can scroll to see them but the search function can't find them. Same for Cortana
    - she can't find them either. How do "unhide" my contacts so the search function and Cortana can find them?

TimCrowe, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Cortana search can't find my applications

1. Cortana search can't find my applications - Similar Threads - Cortana search can't

2. Cortana can't find my contacts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana can't find my contacts: I say, "Hey Cortana, send an email to *name*" and she says, "Sorry, I couldn't find that person, who is it going to?" I have contacts on the people app, and outlook, so idk what is happening, pls help submitted by /u/georgethememelord [link] [comments]...
  3. i think the search application is called Cortana and Search.

in Cortana
    i think the search application is called Cortana and Search.: I cannot use my search application to find word documents . i think the search application is called Cortana and Search . can you find out what the problem is?...
  4. Runtime Broker and Search & Cortana application crashing

in Cortana
    Runtime Broker and Search & Cortana application crashing: As of recently, every time I open the search box from the taskbar, it crashes (either in the background or like in the picture, where it goes blank for a moment and then disappears/craches). The only evidence of the crash is the message in the "reliability history" where it...
  5. Can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    Can't find Cortana: Hi, I have a Dell win 10 laptop but Cortana is nowhere to be found here. I also have an hp win 10 laptop and there are no such issues there. Please help as soon as possible. Regards, Minahil...
  6. I can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't find Cortana: I can't find Cortana anywhere on my laptop. I can search for Cortana and it'll come up with something from settings but when i click it it only goes back to search on my search cortana isn't there at all. cortana used to be there but i havent used it in ages and now i can't...
  7. Disable & Stop Search and Cortana Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable & Stop Search and Cortana Application: Howdy, Anyone knows which tutorial can be used to disable and prevent this service from loading? The exact details in the snapshot. Cheers, [img] 113913
  8. Start menu search can't find some applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu search can't find some applications: I am unable to search for some applications on my new laptop. I have tried rebuilding the index and restarting twice now with these options: [img] For example, both Chrome and Firefox are installed and have icons in the start menu, both show up under "Most Used" and both...
  9. Start menu search not finding applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu search not finding applications?: Hi, I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. However once i install programs like Office 2013 i can't find the application exe files by searching in the start menu. If i search for outlook or word in the start menu nothing shows up, this was not an issue in...
  10. Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit: My cortana bar seems to be missing some important stuff when I search. Regedit is completely absent when doing search for one. Any ideas why? 23563

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana cant find network windows phone