Windows 10: Cortana Search is white and blank

Discus and support Cortana Search is white and blank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, New Asus computer, windows 10 - 64 bit. When I type something in the Cortana search, the pop-up comes up blank and white. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gene1000, Mar 7, 2017.

1. gene1000 Win User

Cortana Search is white and blank

Hello all,
    New Asus computer, windows 10 - 64 bit. When I type something in the Cortana search, the pop-up comes up blank and white. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks for your help.

:)

gene1000, Mar 7, 2017

2. Cortana not working in Win 10 upgrade

upgraded to win 10 this morning and tried to use Cortana, either by clicking on search box in taskbar or on cortana in start menu, Homepage for cortana is blank white, in setting i can not turn cortana on, but looks like the feedback is working? suggestions?

JakeMalishchak, Mar 7, 2017
  3. EmilyKyer Win User
    Cortana not letting me turn on suggestions.

When I click on the search box for Cortana it takes me to a blank white page. (found in picture)

Then when I go to settings I turn on the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, ETC.

But when I turn it on it takes me to the same white page. I go back to settings and every time the setting if off, as if I never turned it on. PLEASE HELP

Cortana Search is white and blank [​IMG]

EmilyKyer, Mar 7, 2017
Thema:

Cortana Search is white and blank

1. Cortana Search is white and blank - Similar Threads - Cortana Search white

2. search results showing blank program and white papaw icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search results showing blank program and white papaw icon: Hi, Why is my search showing white icons for some programs? Some programs it works fine and show their icon as they should, then others show a blank program icon and some show a white paper icon with the corner folded? Anyone know the issue? I have tried changing the indexing...
  3. Cortana black and white?

in Cortana
    Cortana black and white?: Hi, so i opened up task manager recently and i noticed cortana had a black and white icon instead of the blue one i usually see. I closed it and then reopened it and it went back to the blue. Is this normal or is something wrong?[ATTACH]...
  4. White blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    White blank screen: I have a Asus e303ma laptop Window's 10 was working well until my screen change white blank screen and it did freeze before the white Screen it was the normal Window's 10 Screen. What can I do to clear it? 154888
  5. blank white screen!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    blank white screen!!!: Every time my child tries to log on to our HP labtop, A blank white screen keeps appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-white-screen/8335ae4c-98a2-4d5b-beed-766d1f256289
  6. My cortana search shows blank results

in Cortana
    My cortana search shows blank results: Today I noticed my cortana search looks completely different. When I go to type in my search box, I get blank results, no matter what I type. I have verified that Windows has indexed nearly 50,000 items for windows search. How can i fix this? My first picture shows what...
  7. Strange white Blank Search result (start menu)

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange white Blank Search result (start menu): Strange white Blank Search result (start menu) Hi all, when i push the win button and type to search for an app or anything i get this result. i have restarted explorer.exe and completed these steps here: Cortana not finding Desktop apps when searching for them -...
  8. Cortana Search Box turned white on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Search Box turned white on Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Black Theme is one of the favorite themes of Windows 10 users, and if you see anything which is white it gets annoying. Take a case of Taskbar which is usually dark, but when you look at Cortana search [...] This post Cortana Search Box turned white on Windows...
  9. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...
  10. "Search my stuff" unclickable, search window becomes blank white box

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search my stuff" unclickable, search window becomes blank white box: Hi, I am a former Windows 7 Ultimate user who upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I am having some major problems with the Search feature which renders Windows mostly unusable. The problem consists of the following, in order: 1. Windows Search rebuilds the index with "We're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cortana search blank

2. cortana search box blank

3. cortana screen blank

4. cortana search window blank,
  5. cortana blank screen,
  6. windows 10 cortana is blank,
  7. cortana search is blank,
  8. blank screen windows 10 cortana,
  9. windows 10 notifications and cortana blank white,
  10. cortana blank white,
  11. cortana blank white screen,