Windows 10: cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

Discus and support cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work in Cortana to solve the problem; the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Chezlover, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Chezlover Win User

cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help

:)

Chezlover, Jan 7, 2023

2. The cortana search bar isnt working properly

The cortana search bar isnt working properly

PatrickLingard, Jan 7, 2023
  3. klepp0906 Win User
    WIN key + C not working for cortana

So WIN+C doesnt work on either of my pc's to bring up cortana. I know the windows key itself works, as do all the other win+shortcuts ive tried.

Just not cortana. "Hey cortana" works so cortana is sound. Just somehow the key combo isnt working. Any ideas where I can look? I closed everything I have running and the result is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

So it seems when you toggle that setting, you have to restart the pc. go figure cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work :p

klepp0906, Jan 7, 2023
  4. janeoct22 Win User

Cortana search not working AT ALL

Cortana has not worked since I took the laptop out of the box. There were no changes made to the PC. I will try creating a new admin account as suggested by the link above and will let you know if that still does not work. I have tried all of the other
    steps listed in that article.

janeoct22, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

1. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work - Similar Threads - cortana search isnt

2. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  3. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  4. Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it: im on windows 10 2009 my cam randomly stops working my bios has camera enabled i uninstalled my cam driver and rebooted no luck installed other drivers not my cam drivers but other camera drivers i knew that wasnt going to work my cam is just black submitted by...
  5. Microsoft store isnt working and ive tried EVERYTHING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store isnt working and ive tried EVERYTHING.: So , I bought the game pass trying to play Forza horizon 4 on my computer. And I have had my issues with the Microsoft store before and usually I can fix it in around 5 minutes by googling something. But this time it was different, I tried re-setting my Microsoft store in the...
  6. Search and Cortana not working?

Search and Cortana not working?: This has been an issue for me for a while but I usually ignore it because I can't seem to fix it, but here I am. Neither search or Cortana seem to even launch, clicking on the search icon on my taskbar does nothing, but I do notice Cortana's process pop up in task manager...
  7. Search bar and cortana doesnt work

Search bar and cortana doesnt work: Hello everyone, today i just updatet my windows from version 1809 to 1909. When i try to click on search icon nothing happens and same with cortana. I actually dont really care about cortana but the search bar makes me pretty angry. I have tried lot of fixes i found on...
  8. The cortana search bar isnt working properly

in Cortana
    The cortana search bar isnt working properly: The cortana search bar isnt working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-cortana-search-bar-isnt-working-properly/7916648e-ea42-4403-95fe-fbde5cf88b39"
  9. Cortana and Search not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana and Search not working: Hey! Im new to this website so sorry if I do anything wrong, so my problem is, when i try to click cortana nothing opens and when i try to search nothing happens as well. I'm just clicking keys and it doesn't search. Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks 63973
  10. Search button isnt working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search button isnt working: So i upgraded to W10 on my laptop (MSI GT-60), and ran into several problems, most annoying are these two: 1. search button next to start isnt working and nothing is helping, i tried to restart Windows Search in services, but that didnt help, the only solution is to create a...