Windows 10: Cortana search size...

Discus and support Cortana search size... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi A few weeks ago now the size of my Cortana box when using the search box doubled in size... as per this image... [img] It was still like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stuarttunstall, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Cortana search size...

Hi

A few weeks ago now the size of my Cortana box when using the search box doubled in size... as per this image...

Cortana search size... [​IMG]

It was still like this last night...

Why, as of this morning BEFORE any update has been done has it gone back to the old size? see below, it is now the same width as the search box again..

I have just updated and it is still the same...

Very confused...

STuart

:)

stuarttunstall, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Try0x101, Sep 28, 2018
  3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Cortana search size...

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Cortana search size...

1. Cortana search size... - Similar Threads - Cortana search size

2. Cortana and search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and search: aaaaaa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-search/04672584-a074-4343-a6c3-f63c423cdbbd
  3. Cortana and Search

in Cortana
    Cortana and Search: I deleted Cortana. I now have no search options, apps won't open, and my mouse and keyboard failed a diagnostic test. When I run troubleshooter is says my Windows Search doesn't work. I've tried every suggestion on google search, most I can't try because search doesn't work....
  4. Cortana and Search

Cortana and Search: I performed a virus, malware and clean up of Windows using Tronscript. It did the job except for two things- removed the Search icon and Cortana icon from my Windows tray. I can move Cortana to the tray. However, I can't open it. It tells me need permission from the...
  5. Cortana & Search

in Cortana
    Cortana & Search: Dear Sirs Recently my Cortana has stopped searching, stating that there is no internet connection. However, the internet connection is fine and and strong and nothing else reports this problem. I have no problems browsing at all. What's going on?...
  6. CORTANA search

in Cortana
    CORTANA search: Hi All, Is there a way to configure CORTANA to search for specific words from a documents contained in specific folder only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search/98bd5c7b-8da6-4617-b617-cb347ba56cf7"
  7. Cortana search

in Cortana
    Cortana search: I used to have a cortana search box on my task bar that I used to find files on my computer. Now it's not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search/92876d53-09e6-4d6a-bb7a-6eeee910fc40"
  8. How do I reduce the Cortana search box size

in Cortana
    How do I reduce the Cortana search box size: Out of no where the box that opens when I click the cortana icon has more than doubled in size and is completely hideous as it now takes up 1/4th of my screen for no reason. I can't seem to find any setting that allows me to revert this travesty of a change and was hoping...
  9. Cortana & search

in Cortana
    Cortana & search: Hello, I have a Lenovo H50-55 Desktop using Windows10 (64bit). I would like to be able to talk to Cortana. The computer did NOT come with a microphone or head phones. My keyboard is NOT wireless. I am thinking about getting a COWIN E7 Pro [2018 Upgraded] #7092...
  10. cortana search

cortana search: How can I remove this annoying popup from the windows search bar.....see attachment. [img] 94935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I increase the size of the cortana window

2. adjust size of Cortana panel

3. decrease size of cortana

4. reduce cortana box,
  5. change size of cortana search box,
  6. reduce size of cortana bar 2019,
  7. how to maximize the size of cortana,
  8. cortana box size