Windows 10: Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep

Discus and support Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep in Cortana to solve the problem; I have Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep. However - I still have to select the "microphone" on the Cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Mothravtx, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Mothravtx Win User

Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep

I have Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep. However - I still have to select the "microphone" on the Cortana search bar to activate her listening. How do I make it so that she is always listening and I do not have to manual select the microphone icon?

:)

Mothravtx, Nov 5, 2018

2. "let cortana respond to hey cortana" in the cortana settings option grayed out

I do not have the option "let cortana respond to hey cortana" in the cortana settings. Hence i cannot talk to cortana. Any suggestions as to what should i do ?

Original title: cortana error

Khadija Daruwala, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Hey cortana is not Responding

Cortana does not respond to Hey Cortana till I click the mic icon

I had adjust my mic properly and I had set the level upto 100 percent but still she won't respond to the word Hey Cortana

any suggestion please ...

prajwaljha, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep

Cortana doesn't respond to "Hey Cortana"

Nokia Lumia 635 currently on Windows 10 version 10.0.10536

Cortana doesn't activate on saying "Hey Cortana"

Cortana responds if I press the "mic" symbol and hears my request.

There's no "Allow Cortana to respond to Hey Cortana" anywhere in Cortana settings.

How do I get Cortana to respond to "Hey Cortana"?

Gordon B-P, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep

1. Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep - Similar Threads - Cortana set respond

2. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  3. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Cortana
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  4. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hey cortana and cortana option is missing in setting

in Cortana
    Hey cortana and cortana option is missing in setting: I am using windows 10 home... In this windows i dont see hey cortana activation and cortana option in setting.. Is this any problem in update or not available in windows 10 home?...
  6. Cortana no longer responds to "Hey Cortana"

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer responds to "Hey Cortana": Cortana can hear me, but she's no longer activated by voice and is instead activated inside a chatbox window. Where can I activate "activate Cortana by voice"?...
  7. let cortana respond to ''Hey Cortana''

in Cortana
    let cortana respond to ''Hey Cortana'': the button to this feature is locked how do I turn it on * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-cortana-respond-to-hey-cortana/55e73b68-a4f3-4840-914f-f150ffb8c28f"
  8. No "Hey Cortana" option in Settings

No "Hey Cortana" option in Settings: I have Windows 10. When I select the Settings option there is not an option to turn on Hey Cortana. The first option is "Cortana can give you suggestions..." and the second is "Device search history". Can anyone please tell me where to find the option to turn on "Hey Cortana"...
  9. Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana": Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if...
  10. Stop Cortana responding to "hey"?

Stop Cortana responding to "hey"?: When I play music, Cortana gets activated three or four times per hour by responding to what the algorithm interprets as "hey" (even if it's entirely instrumental music). I haven't yet seen a false activation interpretation of "hey Cortana". Is there any way to stop Cortana...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana doesnt respond to hey cortana

2. there is no option Respond when anyone says “Hey Cortana”

3. let cortana respond to hey cortana option not avaiable

4. let cortana respond to hey contana greyed out,
  5. cortana wont respond to hey cortana 1903,
  6. let cortana respond to hey cortana is greyed out,
  7. Respond to Hey Cortana on respond when anyone says Hey Cortana