Windows 10: Cortana settings...where????

Discus and support Cortana settings...where???? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joeyat, Aug 2, 2020.

1. /u/joeyat Win User

Cortana settings...where????

/u/joeyat, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Cortana settings...where????

Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Cortana settings...where????

1. Cortana settings...where???? - Similar Threads - Cortana settings where

2. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  3. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  4. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is Cortana's notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana's notebook?: Cortana version: 2.2101.15643.0, Windows version: 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Where can I find Cortana's notebook? I saw screenshots from the search bar, but this is how it looks for me: [ATTACH] I thought it was the search icon, but when I decided to change the icon to bar,...
  6. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box. I recently changed my language to english on my computer....
  7. Where is the Cortana Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Cortana Settings?: Just updated to Windows 2004. Cortana got a huge overhaul. But I am having trouble finding the settings for Cortana. I searched in PC Settings and got nothing. How can I configure Cortana now? submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments]...
  8. Cortana Settings

in Cortana
    Cortana Settings: Hi, I have subscribed for fast ring insider program and yesterday my windows got updated to 2004 build. After that I was facing issues in cortana. Whenever I am opening cortana I am getting the message "sorry but cortana is not available in english india at this time". As...
  9. where is cortana?

in Cortana
    where is cortana?: I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cortana/16d3c752-46f1-4a20-a6f9-fc1036d9ef28"
  10. Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.: Have the mike setup also location but can't seen to get it turned on. 18236