Windows 10: cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

Discus and support cortana Showing weather of wrong location. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My Cortana app is showing weather of the wrong location. Can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Discoverer_Prince, Nov 23, 2020.

1. cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

Hello everyone,

My Cortana app is showing weather of the wrong location. Can anyone help me?

:)

Discoverer_Prince, Nov 23, 2020

2. Cortana wrong weather location

I have the same problem. I have set my home location in Cortana's notebook in About Me and under Weather I have added my city. When I ask Cortana what the weather is at home she gives me the weather at the wrong location ( 2 hours away). When I tell
    her this is the wrong location I get the reply "Here is some information that should help you" and shows me a map of the wrong location. I've told her "this is the wrong location", "this is not my home location", "this location is incorrect" and she either
    shows me a map or does a bing search. I finally turned her off.

LorraineBlough, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Pat in PA Win User
    Cortana shows incorrect location.

So with all of us asking the same question why isn't it fixed or at least addressed?

If you ask Cortana specifically i.e., "What is the weather in Pittsburgh?", then she will give you the correct weather report. The location function is a joke.

Pat in PA, Nov 23, 2020
  4. cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

Cortana wrong weather location

My Cortana settings are as you describe -- Location tab is on, but grayed. I further says that location history must be on. But I don't see where to turn that on.

The Cortana weather app shows weather for somewhere is Germany. I have changed the home and work locations to the appropriate locations in Florida. (Originally it showed Florida as home and Germany as work. I haven't been to Germany in ~ 20 years.) What
    gives?

AldoMorell, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

1. cortana Showing weather of wrong location. - Similar Threads - cortana Showing weather

2. Wrong location for BING weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong location for BING weather: I know I've complained about this before, but it's chronic now. No matter how many times I reiterate my city I get weather from miles off! I can't get the temperature to come up as Fahrenheit without manually changing it, either. Same on Win 10 pc. Help, please....
  3. Wrong location for BING weather

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong location for BING weather: I know I've complained about this before, but it's chronic now. No matter how many times I reiterate my city I get weather from miles off! I can't get the temperature to come up as Fahrenheit without manually changing it, either. Same on Win 10 pc. Help, please....
  4. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  5. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  6. Wrong weather and traffic location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong weather and traffic location: I recently installed win updates on my PC. Before I noticed this, my weather showed an accurate location despite having location settings off. Now after the update, my weather and traffic location show Riga, Latvia. I tried changing the settings, going from "Always detect my...
  7. Weather showing wrong location

Weather showing wrong location: Hello, I have the latest version of the Microsoft weather app on windows 10 and the location is showing the wrong location when set to detect my location. location is enabled in-app settings, privacy settings, and the icon that shows location is being used on the taskbar is...
  8. Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed: when i started my pc today it starts showing feed and my location as china hubi city infact i am in india and i am not using vpn and my according to chrome my ip address is also of india please help how to change it.....
  9. Cortana gives the wrong location when asking for the weather.

in Cortana
    Cortana gives the wrong location when asking for the weather.: When I ask cortana to give me the weather she gives me the wrong location when the weather app is set to my location. I wonder if this a bug or something that can be fixed?...
  10. Cortana weather location issue

Cortana weather location issue: A very minor issue but starting about 4 or 5 days ago I noticed when I click on Cortana and it brings up the useful info .ie. news headlines, weather that the weather location at the top has changed from showing as 'Havering' my UK borough to a generic post code RM3 9. RM3 is...