Windows 10: Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app

Discus and support Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am a very new developer for building a Cortana Skill. As I watched a tutorial I do these things: I create a bot register that bot... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Gurveer_Singh, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app

Hello Team,

I am a very new developer for building a Cortana Skill. As I watched a tutorial I do these things:

1. I create a bot
    2. register that bot
    3. connect it with Cortana channel

As I watched in the tutorial I logged in with same email address in Cortana and building the bot

But when I speak my bot name It just showing me bing search results,

then, I find some pre-build skills from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cortana/skills/all/foodnetwork and I try to speak their name but Cortana showing me web searches.

May anyone please help me how to fix this problem

Thank

GS

:)

Gurveer_Singh, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

See:

Brink, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Jan Pac Win User
    how to stop web results showing in search

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query here in Microsoft Community.

Here's how you stop web results from showing up on every search you do on Windows 10 while improving local results for files, apps, and settings:

• Click to open the search box in the taskbar.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Click Settings from the list of options.
    Note: On Windows 10 build 14316 and later versions the Settings button to access Cortana setting may appear outside of Notebook in the navigation pane on the left.

4. On the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.

5. After disabling Cortana, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

You will now notice that the search box in the taskbar no longer says "Ask me anything," instead, it reads "Search Windows," indicating that you have completed the task. Try to do a search one more time, and this time, you'll see that search results will
    no longer appear.

In the case you need a more advanced search experience, type your search query, and click the
    Search my stuff button. In the advanced search section, you can sort results by relevance or time, and you can limit the result to a particular category (e.g., Documents, Settings, apps, etc.).

Keep in mind that stopping web results from showing up in the taskbar search box will also turn off Cortana in your system, which means that you'll have to make the decision of which experience is more important to you.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards.

Jan Pac, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app

Cortana Search Web search shows results but web results are not clickable - How to fix

I search for web results in Cortana Search on taskbar, the results show up but when I click on a web result, nothing happens. This has been happening for many months now.

MatthewElijah, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app

1. Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app - Similar Threads - Cortana shows web

2. how to stop web result showing in search

in Cortana
    how to stop web result showing in search: Can i disable web result to not showing in my search box and show only file and floder in my laptop?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-web-result-showing-in-search/891f09ce-7b31-4ed9-9d01-d6b70f86d0d9
  3. Windows Search Not Showing Web Results

in Cortana
    Windows Search Not Showing Web Results: I have been using a Windows 10 Professional from the past 4 months and from yesterday the Windows Search was not showing any Web Results. I am from India and according to this article:...
  4. cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach

in Cortana
    cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach: Hello Team, I am very new in Cortana. I am an iPhone user and I have iPhone XS. I install Cortana from the app store and I log in with my Microsoft account But when I ask Cortana anything including its skill name “Hey Cortana, ask Darksky for the weather.” But showed me...
  5. My cortana search shows blank results

in Cortana
    My cortana search shows blank results: Today I noticed my cortana search looks completely different. When I go to type in my search box, I get blank results, no matter what I type. I have verified that Windows has indexed nearly 50,000 items for windows search. How can i fix this? My first picture shows what...
  6. Cortana stopped showing web results

in Cortana
    Cortana stopped showing web results: Cortana search from the Taskbar recently stopped including web results. I've tried the following: 1. Rebooting my computer 2. Rebuilding my search index 3. Stopping/restarting the Windows search service 4. The solution posted by Vijay_Verma that involved running the...
  7. Cortana Not Showing Results,But Giving Voice Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Showing Results,But Giving Voice Results: Hello ... I have problem with Cortana search results. When i give her voice command, she answering my question by voice but not showing results. here's the Screenshoot [img] 30985
  8. Search not showing any results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing any results: Windows search is not showing any results. It keeps searching... 21347
  9. Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: How to: Show Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer How to Show Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer [img] Warning This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 version 1903. When searching the web from...
  10. Search only shows Web Results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search only shows Web Results: When I search for something in the search bar, now I am only getting web results. I am not getting computer related items. For example, if I search for printers, I only get web results about printers. I am not getting anything about the printers I have installed on this...