Windows 10: Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad

Discus and support Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad. Cortana is not installed but every few minutes the window asking my dad to sign into Cortana pops up. He has... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Anne1234AD, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad

Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad. Cortana is not installed but every few minutes the window asking my dad to sign into Cortana pops up. He has Windows 10. How can it be stopped?

:)

Anne1234AD, Jan 8, 2021

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad

Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad

1. Cortana Sign-In Pop Up is driving us mad - Similar Threads - Cortana Sign Pop

2. Cortana Pop-Ups

in Cortana
    Cortana Pop-Ups: I downloaded Windows10 after the 8.1 end of service. Since my old laptop does not have a microphone, and I don't feel I need one, Cortana is meaningless. I have read here that eliminating Cortana is complicated. I would be happy to just get rid of the "sign in to Cortana" box...
  3. Cortana Pop-Ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Pop-Ups: I downloaded Windows10 after the 8.1 end of service. Since my old laptop does not have a microphone, and I don't feel I need one, Cortana is meaningless. I have read here that eliminating Cortana is complicated. I would be happy to just get rid of the "sign in to Cortana" box...
  4. Cortana Pop-Ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Demolish the Cortana "sign in" pop up without using a hammer - please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Demolish the Cortana "sign in" pop up without using a hammer - please?: Good Afternoon,I wonder if someone will kindly help me. How do I stop the infernal Cortana whatever that be "sign in" pop up from popping up very time I start up or swerve over my tracking pad. As you might see, I have no affinity for what's under the bonnet so I shall be...
  6. Cortana constantly popping up

in Cortana
    Cortana constantly popping up: hello my laptop is running windows 10 and out of no where a box keeps popping up for Cortana. i am sick of it constantly popping up. i signed in thinking this would stop it but has not. i am at my wits ends to sort it. doesnt anyone know how to stop when your not clicking...
  7. Stop the Cortana Pop Up

in Cortana
    Stop the Cortana Pop Up: Sorry if this has been asked and answered - how do I get the Cortana prompt to stop randomly popping up on my screen? I don't want to use Cortana and it won't let me uninstall. Why isn't there a "don't ask me again" feature???...
  8. Cortana constantly popping up

in Cortana
    Cortana constantly popping up: I see this problem and its "solutions," which always seem to involve disarming some of the touchpad. I don't use my touchpad and have it turned off. I have never had this particular problem until I did a reinstall of Win 10. Sometimes happens 4-5 times a minute. Obviously...
  9. Cortana pop ups/selfy

in Cortana
    Cortana pop ups/selfy: Cortana pops up about 11pm, just out of the blue, One night Cortana pops up and says "How about a selfy" laying there naked it was all I could to block the screen... That is creepy, I would like Cortana to stop everything unless I ask for it? Was this a programmer joke.? WTH...
  10. cortana pop ups

in Cortana
    cortana pop ups: HELP! I am ready to throw my computer away because of the cortana pop ups. Is there any way to at least shrink it or remove it completely unless I ask for help? I tried my settings and control panel and access and advanced and find no way to do this. please Microsoft, do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cortana on Win 10 desktop continually asking to login to microsoft