Windows 10: Cortana sign in

Discus and support Cortana sign in in Cortana to solve the problem; Hey everyone, So recently I've notice Cortana is having some issues after attempting to sign in, like just hanging on what seems to be an overloading... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GJGodwin, Nov 29, 2020.

1. GJGodwin Win User

Cortana sign in

Hey everyone,

So recently I've notice Cortana is having some issues after attempting to sign in, like just hanging on what seems to be an overloading home page.

I click the cortana button on my taskbar and this happens:
    https://ibb.co/tLZQs6k

Cortana will load in and ask me to sign in.

https://ibb.co/wzBBjCb

I choose my account to sign in with and Cortana will just hang on this

https://ibb.co/QNyMKkY

No errors or such, just doesn't go beyond a forever load by the looks of it.

Any suggestions?

:)

GJGodwin, Nov 29, 2020

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Cortana sign in

Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Cortana sign in

1. Cortana sign in - Similar Threads - Cortana sign

2. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  3. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  4. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  5. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  6. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account: After trying to Log In to Cortana with my Microsoft Account, I get this message.We're Having Trouble Signing You InTry AgainSign In With Different AccountHere is a list of the things I have tried.* I have created new Local Account in Settings/Accounts and tried logging into...
  7. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account: After trying to Log In to Cortana with my Microsoft Account, I get this message.We're Having Trouble Signing You InTry AgainSign In With Different AccountHere is a list of the things I have tried.* I have created new Local Account in Settings/Accounts and tried logging into...
  8. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

in Cortana
  9. i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...: i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-cortana-neither-windows-insider/592eb0a7-d2b9-4c28-a6db-c5f30d4d84b7
  10. i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...

i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...: i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-cortana-neither-windows-insider/592eb0a7-d2b9-4c28-a6db-c5f30d4d84b7