Windows 10: Cortana & Spartan

Discus and support Cortana & Spartan in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I came across this bit a few days ago and finally decided to post about where MS is getting the feature names or project names. [img] Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slartybart, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Cortana & Spartan

I came across this bit a few days ago and finally decided to post about where MS is getting the feature names or project names.

Cortana & Spartan [​IMG]

Cortana

CTN 0452-9

Species:
    Artificial Intelligence

Affiliation:
    UNSC

Service number:
    CTN 0452-9

Activation site:
    Reach

Activation date:
    November 7, 2549
    Spartan
    Cortana & Spartan [​IMG]

Strike
    Cortana & Spartan [​IMG]

Assault
    From the Halo games, of course!

:)

Slartybart, Mar 18, 2015
  2. hdp129 Win User

Temple Run Oz & few other games....

if thats the case then we surely would...

& by the way thanxs for making Halo: Spartan Assault compatible for 512MB RAM devices...

hdp129, Mar 18, 2015
  3. Why Won't Project Spartan/Cortana Work?

Please note Project Spartan and Cortana are under heavy development. I use both and them seem to work.

Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

Make sure you are connected to the Internet when using both.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 18, 2015
  4. Cortana & Spartan

Wonder if they'll come up with one called Brink *chuckle

SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 18, 2015
  5. endeavor Win User
    Interesting tidbit Bill, I like the first picture and idea of it the best *Tongue

I'm a trekie I guess and like all the series, and like films about space travel, etc; not that Cortana means that, it's just makes me think of it for some reason.

I'm liking Windows 10 more and more, and in the future can see it may be where I rest my hat. For now I mostly stay booted to Windows 7, but I Love To Play with these new OS's. Made my own .iso easily and that installed right off the mounted .iso and it updated my 9841 to this one.

Get a kick out of this:

Cortana & Spartan [​IMG]

endeavor, Mar 21, 2015
  6. BlueGuy Win User
    Well, of course, I've been a fan of the 'cutscenes' versions for some time{2009}, laying back and just watching them passively, AFAIK it is only available on Xbox, not a gamer myself so don't know really, but it figures they would trawl their own licence products for built-in utilities' nom-dé-plume sources.

BlueGuy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortana & Spartan

1. Cortana & Spartan - Similar Threads - Cortana Spartan

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  6. End of support for Cortana

End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  7. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  8. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  9. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  10. Leaked Spartan browser demoed in new video, shows off Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked Spartan browser demoed in new video, shows off Cortana: Microsoft's next web browser, and successor to Internet Explorer, is Project Spartan. The modern browser has been demoed in a video published by WinBeta. They were able to take the leaked app for a spin to see how some of the features worked, including Cortana integration....