Windows 10: Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly

Discus and support Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A friend of mine recently upgraded to Windows 10 with the free upgrade, and his Cortana randomly opens up to the point that he can't type properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcturus, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Arcturus Win User

Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly

A friend of mine recently upgraded to Windows 10 with the free upgrade, and his Cortana randomly opens up to the point that he can't type properly.

He's tried disabling Cortana, stopping WSearch service, ending SearchUI.exe, etc.

Nothing is working for him.

Also: he is watching this thread and will be telling me what to answer that he has already tried/any info you guys need to know. *Smile

:)

Arcturus, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Vinceii Win User

Auto Resolution BIG PROBLEM.... Help... Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly :(

Keeps spazzing out and i've uninstalled it 5 times now and it keeps reappering....

Vinceii, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Vinceii Win User
    Auto Resolution BIG PROBLEM.... Help... Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly :(

Ok I had to do it on my pc's monitor and I did it but it's still spazzing out on my tv....

Vinceii, Jul 28, 2015
  4. NoDeX Win User

Not that you care, but I have the opposite problem - windows closing. *Biggrin
    I open something in control panel and few seconds after it's closing. It happened at least 10 times. Microsoft, hello?

NoDeX, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Arcturus Win User
    I really think they should've delayed release in a few ways.. I don't feel like Windows 10 is exactly ready for everyone..

Arcturus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly - Similar Threads - Cortana spazzing loop

2. cortana opening randomly windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cortana opening randomly windows 11: cortana opening randomly windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-opening-randomly-windows-11/fc6dbff6-0eea-468a-b507-9b9511e0cac9
  3. cortana opening randomly windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana opening randomly windows 11: cortana opening randomly windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-opening-randomly-windows-11/fc6dbff6-0eea-468a-b507-9b9511e0cac9
  4. Microsoft Store opens on startup and when closed, it would open up again while spazzing out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store opens on startup and when closed, it would open up again while spazzing out: I was trying to open the windows 10 version of minecraft, which started to make the microsoft store glitch out, and open every time I close it. I have solved it before by restarting my pc, but it would happen again when I open minecraft or the microsoft store. I’ve tried...
  5. Microsoft Store opens on startup and when closed, it would open up again while spazzing out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store opens on startup and when closed, it would open up again while spazzing out: I was trying to open the windows 10 version of minecraft, which started to make the microsoft store glitch out, and open every time I close it. I have solved it before by restarting my pc, but it would happen again when I open minecraft or the microsoft store. I’ve tried...
  6. Nintendo switch pro controller spazzes out on usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nintendo switch pro controller spazzes out on usb: Im using a first party switch pro controller on windows, so i can use it on dolphin, but the controller inputs spaz out completely randomly on everything but steam. Steam works fine, everything else its a complete mess. Random inputs. I tried using different usb ports,...
  7. Help! Right click spazzing out on Start Menu

Help! Right click spazzing out on Start Menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bryo962 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjky7h/help_right_click_spazzing_out_on_start_menu/
  8. Mouse glitching and spazzing out

Mouse glitching and spazzing out: Every time I play every 10-20 minutes my headset will make some sort of windows beep sound and then my mouse will freeze for a second then keep going the way it was, the sound is coming from system sounds but I don't know what to do. submitted by /u/nathan3pratt [link]...
  9. Windows is completely spazzing out on me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is completely spazzing out on me: So, for some reason, I can't seem to open anything on my PC now. The Action Center and Settings crash when I try to use them, trying to open the system tray straight up black-screens my computer, and if I try to run the cmd prompt as administrator, I get this stupid "This app...
  10. Windows Spazzing Out (icons and app defaults)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spazzing Out (icons and app defaults): So a few hours ago at the time of this post, im doing my thing, on the internet researching devcon command-line arguments and what I can make out of a lot of apples we got yesterday, when for no reason, my windows starts spazzing out. my desktop and taskbar icons start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cortana spazzing