Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly

Discus and support Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; A friend of mine recently upgraded to Windows 10 with the free upgrade, and his Cortana randomly opens up to the point that he can't type properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcturus, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Arcturus Win User

A friend of mine recently upgraded to Windows 10 with the free upgrade, and his Cortana randomly opens up to the point that he can't type properly.

He's tried disabling Cortana, stopping WSearch service, ending SearchUI.exe, etc.

Nothing is working for him.

Also: he is watching this thread and will be telling me what to answer that he has already tried/any info you guys need to know. *Smile

:)

Arcturus, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Vinceii Win User

Auto Resolution BIG PROBLEM.... Help... :(

Keeps spazzing out and i've uninstalled it 5 times now and it keeps reappering....

Vinceii, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Vinceii Win User
    Auto Resolution BIG PROBLEM.... Help... :(

Ok I had to do it on my pc's monitor and I did it but it's still spazzing out on my tv....

Vinceii, Jul 28, 2015
  4. NoDeX Win User

Not that you care, but I have the opposite problem - windows closing. *Biggrin
    I open something in control panel and few seconds after it's closing. It happened at least 10 times. Microsoft, hello?

NoDeX, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Arcturus Win User
    I really think they should've delayed release in a few ways.. I don't feel like Windows 10 is exactly ready for everyone..

Arcturus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly - Similar Threads - Cortana spazzing loop

1. Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

in Windows 10 Support
    Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market: A new survey conducted by Pindrop suggests that Microsoft’s Cortana has picked up in the battle for voice in the enterprise segment, and it will soon rival Amazon and Google in business use. Microsoft is finally getting the traction among enterprises, and the momentum is...
  2. Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  3. Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  4. Turn off cortana in windows 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  5. McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana: Microsoft has improved the search feature in Windows 10 with Cortana digital assistant, and it’s now easier to find the information that you’re looking for straight from Cortana with simple voice command. The talented security researchers at McAfee discovered a code execution...
  6. Cortana opens itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens itself: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself...….in Full Screen. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure...
  7. Cortana opens by itself ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens by itself ???: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure if this fact is...
Cortana spazzing out, loop opening randomly solved