Windows 10: CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.

Discus and support CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR. in Cortana to solve the problem; CORTANA CAN NO LONGER READ CALENDAR EVENTS BROUGHT IN FROM "ADD CALENDARS". SUCH AS SPORTS AND TV EVENTS. IT CAN ONLY RECOGNIZE EVENTS THAT I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by stgreg, Nov 23, 2018.

1. stgreg Win User

CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.

CORTANA CAN NO LONGER READ CALENDAR EVENTS BROUGHT IN FROM "ADD CALENDARS". SUCH AS SPORTS AND TV EVENTS.

IT CAN ONLY RECOGNIZE EVENTS THAT I MANUALLY TYPE INTO THE CALENDAR APP. I USE OUTLOOK (WEB).

THIS FUNCTION ALWAYS WORKED WELL, NOW.... NOT AT ALL.

ANY THOUGHTS?

WIN 10 PRO - PC

VER: 1803

:)

stgreg, Nov 23, 2018

2. Unable to delete the events in calendar

Hi Beatriz,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Calendar app. I will surely help you.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to delete calendar events in the Windows 10 Calendar app? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Is this issue specific to a particular Calendar and Calendar event?

• What is the type of account you have used to login to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app? Is it @live.com or @outlook.com?

• Are you able to delete the Calendar events from the web browser?
    I suggest you to create a test event and then try deleting that event and let us know the result.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Calendar app. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Editing event on alternate Calendar

Hi Greg,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are able to create events in your Calendar app but you cannot view them in a particular calendar.

To tackle this issue, I suggest that while you create or edit an event, under the Calendar drop down
    choose the correct and appropriate Calendar that you wish to add the event in.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 23, 2018
  4. CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.

Make Cortana forget a removed calendars events

I use Cortana on Windows 10. For a while I had a friends calendar as one of my subscribed Google calendars so that we could sync up some events. My Windows calendar application is hooked to my Google calendar so I could see both mine and my friends calendar
    together.

Because of this, Cortana was giving me reminders of events on my friends calendar which was ok at the time. I have since removed my friends calendar from Google calendar and even though I no longer see my friends events in my Windows calendar, Cortana is
    continuing to give me alerts of events on that calendar.

Is there any way to make Cortana forget a calendar she has scanned? I assume when Cortana launched for the first time it pulled all the events but now it does not recognize the fact that I no longer have that calendar. I tried turning it off and back on
    as well as set up the Notebook to not remind about calendar events but as soon as I turn it back on the notifications start again.

Nighthawk610, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.

1. CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR. - Similar Threads - CORTANA STOPPED READING

2. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  3. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  4. Missing calendar events

Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  5. my calendar events stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my calendar events stopped working: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....
  6. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  7. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  8. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  9. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....
  10. Cortana can predict sporting events on PC too, not just mobile

Cortana can predict sporting events on PC too, not just mobile: The only difference is that you have to ask her when the team you're interested in plays their next game, as opposed to asking her directly for a prediction as you would do on your phone. Here's an example of me asking her: [img] 21931

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana stops reading

2. cortana not reading gmail calander

3. cortana is not reading my calendar

4. cortana is not reading all events on google calendar,
  5. cortana stopped accessing calendar,
  6. cortana only reading my main calendar