Windows 10: Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

Discus and support Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AditiBhattacharya1, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

Hi,

I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to work with Cortana at all. Thanks

:)

AditiBhattacharya1, Feb 19, 2019

2. Taskmgr: process with the "green leaf icon"?

The green leaf icon in Task Manager indicates that a process is suspended. Suspending a process saves energy, and Microsoft chose to represent this with a green leaf. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Riley Lynn Nairn, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    green leaf icon

where are you seeing the green leaf icon?

it is shown in task manager indicating processes that are currently suspended. it does nothing itself. in order to stop it showing here you would have to prevent processes from being suspended.

it appears in the taskbar (on the battery icon) when it is in battery save mode, to prevent the green leaf icon you need to prevent the device going into battery saver mode - settings -> system -> battery. untick battery saver.

if you are seeing it somewhere else, please provide a screenshot

Martmcd, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Stitch194 Win User

Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

Green Leaf Icon?

The green symbol is the econo symbol. Windows eco mode or battery saver. When you hover over the leaf icon in Task Manager’s Status column, you will now see a tooltip describing what it means (this app is suspending processes to help improve system performance).

Stitch194, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

1. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Cortana Suspended green

2. Green Leaf Icon Appearing Next to Minecraft in Task Manager WHILE ACTIVELY PLAYING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Leaf Icon Appearing Next to Minecraft in Task Manager WHILE ACTIVELY PLAYING: Hello, This has started happening recently when I'm playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. The game completely freezes, previously I couldn't do ANYTHING when it froze other than restart from the CTRL+ALT+DEL screen. However I put Minecraft into window mode rather than full...
  3. League of Legends keeps getting suspended by "UWP" green leaf logo on task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League of Legends keeps getting suspended by "UWP" green leaf logo on task manager?: My League of Legends randomly gets suspended while playing the game. I have no issues with any other games. I've tried almost everything to fix it, reset windows, checked for RAM errors, or any PC problems, got new RAM sticks, turned off background apps, nothing helps it. Any...
  4. League of Legends keeps getting suspended by "UWP" green leaf logo on task manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends keeps getting suspended by "UWP" green leaf logo on task manager?: My League of Legends randomly gets suspended while playing the game. I have no issues with any other games. I've tried almost everything to fix it, reset windows, checked for RAM errors, or any PC problems, got new RAM sticks, turned off background apps, nothing helps it. Any...
  5. League of Legends keeps getting suspended by "UWP" green leaf logo on task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Game stopping with a green leaf icon showing on the Task manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Game stopping with a green leaf icon showing on the Task manager: I play League of Legends and recently while playing it randomly disconnects, I finally found something that happens when i get disconnected and that the task for the game on Task Manager shows a green leaf icon that says something like "this process has been suspended....." I...
  7. Green Leaf suspend process and Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Leaf suspend process and Photos: Windows 10 I have several pictures open in photos, and according to the Task Manager, it is using 663 MB of RAM. This seems about right as they are rather large. In Task Manager, every few seconds, the green leaf comes up for Photos, and the RAM drops down to almost...
  8. Cortana - Suspended green leaf icon in Task Manager - Search function Does Not Work

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended green leaf icon in Task Manager - Search function Does Not Work: For some reason when I booted up my computer this morning, the Search function on the taskbar does not work. I can click on the magnifying glass but nothing pops up in the window and when I type something in, nothing pops up. So I went to the Task Manager and discovered...
  9. green leaf icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    green leaf icon: how can i disable it? or better yet delete it i dont care what it's supposed to do i know i want it out of my computer its been driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-leaf-icon/6f18bedf-c33a-413c-9e31-8431bdef0642
  10. Green Leaf Icon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green Leaf Icon?: Hi, Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager? This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is. [img] 109216

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana suspended in task manager

2. cortana suspended

3. cortana is suspended

4. cortana suspended fix,
  5. cortana is suspended in task manager,
  6. cortana status suspended,
  7. windows 10 cortana suspended,
  8. cortana suspended in task manager fix,
  9. unsuspend cortana task manager,
  10. task manager cortana suspended,
  11. uwp process suspended to improve performance,