Windows 10: Cortana Suspended.

Discus and support Cortana Suspended. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, Last week I noticed that Cortana suddenly couldn't connect to the internet anymore. It made no sense since my internet works fine. But then I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SanyaShabbag, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Cortana Suspended.

Hello,

Last week I noticed that Cortana suddenly couldn't connect to the internet anymore. It made no sense since my internet works fine. But then I took a look at the task manager and saw a green leaf in front of Cortana. This suspension will no lift even when I launch. I have tried to reinstall Cortana. Due to this Corona outbreak, I can't even get hold of a microsoft rep on the Get Help app. Please help me fix Cortana. I rely on her reminders for college schedules and assignment deadlines.

:)

SanyaShabbag, Apr 8, 2020

2. Cortana is Suspended and not working

In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve system performance. How to get rid of this?

Sabareeswaran Kuladeivamani, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Cortana (SearchUI.exe) Is suspended. Hey Cortana Not woking

Cortana is suspended to run in background. due to this I cant use hey Cortana. I have off the option "Hey Cortana" and then turn it on to use it one time then it gets suspended

Qazi MohdOaish, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Cortana Suspended.

Cortana (SearchUI.exe) Is suspended. Hey Cortana Not woking

Cortana is suspended to run in background. due to this I cant use hey Cortana. I have off the option "Hey Cortana" and then turn it on to use it one time then it gets suspended

Qazi MohdOaish, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Cortana Suspended.

1. Cortana Suspended. - Similar Threads - Cortana Suspended

2. Cortana is suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana is suspended: I've been looking why it wasn't working for the past year but couldn't find anything 'till I saw it in task manager with wrote with an italic font "suspended". How do I "unsuspend" it? submitted by /u/minecraft_weeb [link] [comments]...
  3. Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....

in Cortana
    Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....: I have tried everything posted in the previous thread about going into the Task Manager and ending task, then trying to 'reinstall via the power shell admin ' but it did not work. I have also tried just restarting my pc after ending the task and that did not work. The pc is...
  4. Cant open any web browser cortana suspends it, uwp?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant open any web browser cortana suspends it, uwp?: as title states, i try to open up chrome or microsoft edge and it freezes, i go to task manager and theres a green leaf on cortana saying background app suspended?...
  5. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  6. Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?

in Cortana
    Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?: I am completely a fish out of water setting up the new HP Notebook I just purchased. Took me 3 days just to try and connect to my Wifi if that's any indication of my lack of tech knowledge. Struggling thru setting up Windows 10 but its a work in progress. When I bring up...
  7. Cortana - Suspended green leaf icon in Task Manager - Search function Does Not Work

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended green leaf icon in Task Manager - Search function Does Not Work: For some reason when I booted up my computer this morning, the Search function on the taskbar does not work. I can click on the magnifying glass but nothing pops up in the window and when I type something in, nothing pops up. So I went to the Task Manager and discovered...
  8. Cortana is Suspended and not working

in Cortana
    Cortana is Suspended and not working: In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve system performance. How to get rid of this?...
  9. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  10. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana: I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana What can cause this? 114460