Windows 10: cortana texting between phone and PC for android

Discus and support cortana texting between phone and PC for android in Cortana to solve the problem; I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ckewley, Feb 24, 2020.

1. ckewley Win User

cortana texting between phone and PC for android

I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I open cortana on my PC.

:)

ckewley, Feb 24, 2020
  2. rob74 Win User

Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

I had a similar problem, i.e. no longer receiving or being able to send text messages from my PC to/from my Android phone. However, I noticed that the Cortana app was recently updated on my phone. After checking other forums, I went onto my phone and just opened the Cortana app. It asked me to accept a new agreement (something to do with GDPR?) and I checked the configuration there, and now it is magically working fine again. Hope that helps...

rob74, Feb 24, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

cereberus, Feb 24, 2020
  4. cortana texting between phone and PC for android

Cortana volume on Android cell phone

Hi Don Van,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• What version of Cortana is installed on your phone?
    Initially, I suggest you check if there is an updated version of Cortana available for your phone and install the same. If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Cortana and check if it helps.

Also, see: Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

cortana texting between phone and PC for android

1. cortana texting between phone and PC for android - Similar Threads - cortana texting between

2. How to copy and paste text between Android Phone and Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to copy and paste text between Android Phone and Windows PC: [IMG]How easy it would have been to multitask if we could just copy something on our phone and then paste it onto our computer? I was today years old when I got to know that it is possible. In this post, we will learn how you can copy and paste text between your Android phone...
  3. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  4. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  5. PC does not recognize android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC does not recognize android phone: When I connect my phone to the computer via a usb c data cable (which I know is in fact a data cable, not just for charging) I recieve this error message "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it" Developer...
  6. Did the Microsoft people kill texting from the PC using Cortana and the phone?

in Cortana
    Did the Microsoft people kill texting from the PC using Cortana and the phone?: On the PC, I used to be able to type "send text" and then they moved the cheese and it was "send text message" in order to send a text message through the phone. Today I just noticed that even that doesn't work now. Instead I get a message that says to use Cortana on the...
  7. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  8. Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC: Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they just stopped syncing to my PC when I first get them, and only finally appear after I restart. I've checked all Windows...
  9. Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC: How to: Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC How to Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC Cortana is your digital cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services to help you get...
  10. Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone: I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but Cortana on my Android phone is sending multiple notifications of text messages, missed calls, etc. to my Windows 10 machine. As few as two to as much as five of a repeat notifications will be received by my machine....