Windows 10: Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update

Discus and support Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As spotted by some knee observers, Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update will bring UI improvements to Microsoft’s Cortana. The next major update for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 7, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update

As spotted by some knee observers, Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update will bring UI improvements to Microsoft’s Cortana. The next major update for Windows 10 is progressing slowly and the builds in the Fast Ring provide us with an early glimpse into the future of Windows 10 in 2019.

In latest builds of Windows 10 19H1, Microsoft has implemented some UI changes on Cortana. Microsoft has tweaked the interface of Cortana and you will notice that Cortana information (suggestions, activities, history) are now displayed in the center of the screen.

Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update Cortana-UI-homepage.jpg

The second noticeable change is the implementation of acrylic on the top menu bar of Cortana. This is noticeable while searching for pictures, files, apps, games and other stuff on Cortana. Acrylic is a key part of Fluent Design system and it’s finally expanding to more parts of Cortana.

The third change is a slightly tweaked sidebar. You will notice that the left pane menu is automatically displayed when you hover the mouse. This is currently being A/B tested with Insiders and you will notice a similar animation on Start Menu.

It’s likely that Microsoft is working on more improvements and additional changes would be part of the next preview builds shipping to insiders in the coming weeks or months.

The post Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more

Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/windows-store...ture-and-more/

Cluster Head, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update - Similar Threads - Cortana more improvements

2. Improve Cortana

in Cortana
    Improve Cortana: first, I want to volunteer to help improve Cortana, if I can help, can I become part of the Cortana team?1- in photo i share here, what step 4 meaning? and please keep update answers here about the ways i can help improve Cortana with it.3- what is the programming languages,...
  3. Improve Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Cortana: first, I want to volunteer to help improve Cortana, if I can help, can I become part of the Cortana team?1- in photo i share here, what step 4 meaning? and please keep update answers here about the ways i can help improve Cortana with it.3- what is the programming languages,...
  4. Improve Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks

in Windows 10 Customization
    A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks: I have been thinking for a while if I could think anything good for windows 10 and I thought that we can add the following feature. A GENTLE, SWEET CURVE ON THE EDGES OF THE WINDOWS ON ANY APPLICATION. I think that this can make windows look more better and nice looking....
  6. Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome: Microsoft Edge has previously struggled to compete with Chrome, but its transition to Chromium have turned it into a more attractive offering and Chrome is also getting better because of Microsoft. After joining the Chromium community, Microsoft now has a reason to make...
  7. Windows 10 May 2019 Update: The best nifty improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update: The best nifty improvements: Windows 10 May 2019 Update comes with a long list of improvements and while there aren’t too many new features, there’s something for everyone. Windows 10 May 2019 Update has a lot more to offer than Windows Sandbox, Light Theme and improved Windows Update controls. Windows...
  8. Windows 10’s 2019 update will make Windows Search more useful

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s 2019 update will make Windows Search more useful: Windows 10 Build 18267 is rolling out to the Windows Insiders subscribed to the Fast Ring. The latest Windows 10 19H1 (Spring 2019) preview update comes with a new change that would make your computer even more useful. According to the changelog, Microsoft is updating the...
  9. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....: Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more [img] Recently, we reported that Microsoft is internally considering an improved user interface for app listings in the Windows Store. Alongside improved UI for app listings, Microsoft is...
  10. Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI: Windows 10 Build 10147 leaked earlier today and includes a whole bunch of new changes and features which are beginning to give us a good idea on how the Windows 10 RTM will look and feel. Build 10147 includes many improvements to the UI, apps, settings and more. You can...