Windows 10: Cortana to set remainder

Discus and support Cortana to set remainder in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi there, I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LoyalJoshua, May 29, 2021.

1. Cortana to set remainder

Hi there, I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana.

:)

LoyalJoshua, May 29, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

multiple cortana remainder on Windows 10

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Which is the latest build installed in your computer?

I would suggest you to delete and re add the remainder and check.

1. Open Cortana and click on Remainder.

2. Select the Remainder and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 29, 2021
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 29, 2021
  4. Cortana to set remainder

Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Cortana to set remainder

1. Cortana to set remainder - Similar Threads - Cortana set remainder

2. Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp: Could you please help me how to get the OUTLOOK remainder box to stay on topp off ALL windows even after switching windows. I know there is the option in outlook "File - Options- Advanced - Always on top" but that doesn't work. I have tried third party programs like...
  3. Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp: Could you please help me how to get the OUTLOOK remainder box to stay on topp off ALL windows even after switching windows. I know there is the option in outlook "File - Options- Advanced - Always on top" but that doesn't work. I have tried third party programs like...
  4. Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cortana not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not showing in settings.: Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many guides told me to go to the 'cortana and search' settings in the settings app. Due to this, I'm not able to make cortana respond...
  6. Cortana to set remainder

in Cortana
    Cortana to set remainder: Hi there,I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-to-set-remainder/f82dc941-b8e3-4b30-ba1a-1bf50a15c33a
  7. Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc.

in Cortana
    Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc.: Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. after the latest update. Could anyone suggest me a solution? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-opening-outlookonenote-updating/e9e53716-e8c6-47c3-bdc4-035c03f5c661
  8. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  9. Cortana Settings

in Cortana
    Cortana Settings: Hi, I have subscribed for fast ring insider program and yesterday my windows got updated to 2004 build. After that I was facing issues in cortana. Whenever I am opening cortana I am getting the message "sorry but cortana is not available in english india at this time". As...
  10. Cortana and Location settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana and Location settings: After a restart, Cortana always requests that I allow Location settings. I do that, and all is well, until the next restart, when the whole process needs to be repeated. It seems the location setting turn off by itself!!Please help 52732