Windows 10: Cortana - Track My Flight and Other Notifications Is Not working - In windows 10 1809

Discus and support Cortana - Track My Flight and Other Notifications Is Not working - In windows 10 1809 in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana used to be able to track my interests. now all of that seems to be gone and moved to bing but I am not getting any notifications of any of my... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HowardMalis, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Cortana - Track My Flight and Other Notifications Is Not working - In windows 10 1809

Cortana used to be able to track my interests. now all of that seems to be gone and moved to bing but I am not getting any notifications of any of my interests even though it has been set up in my notebook under manage skills. I really miss those features.

:)

HowardMalis, Jan 7, 2019

2. Cortana unable to track flights

Hi all,

I hope someone is able to provide some assistance.

I have been a user since Windows Phone 8.1 and now I am using it on Windows 10 Mobile + Windows 10.

For some reason I am no longer able to track flights.

• Launch Cortana
    • Type a flight number
      • Example BA57
    • Search
    • Flight details appear in Cortana
    At this stage I no longer have a button to track it, previously there would be a button beneath the flight status that I could press and it would be added to my Cortana Cards so that I could check the status simply by launching Cortana.

If I go in to the Notebooks section of Cortana (both on Phone and PC), select Travel, Flights and all other options on this page is switched on.

Just to re-iterate, this no longer works on Phone or PC.

All Regional Settings are configured to be English (United Kingdom).

Hope someone can help, I fly a fair bit for work and this feature was very useful.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TheDisneyMagic, Jan 7, 2019
  3. krsokol Win User
    Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Jan 7, 2019
  4. TiagoAz Win User

Cortana - Track My Flight and Other Notifications Is Not working - In windows 10 1809

Cortana is bad at tracking flight itineraries

Ok. Feature Suggestion: Program other ways than email to trigger the flight tracking behavior, like items 3 to 5 described below.

Feature Suggestion #2: Cortana should accept variations like "flight awe738 tomorrow" or "track flight awe738 departing on may 23". Currently it insists in showing only today's flight.

Cortana Suggestion Box [http://cortana.uservoice.com/]

TiagoAz, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Cortana - Track My Flight and Other Notifications Is Not working - In windows 10 1809

1. Cortana - Track My Flight and Other Notifications Is Not working - In windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - Cortana Track Flight

2. Cortana is gone in win 10 1809

in Cortana
    Cortana is gone in win 10 1809: So for some reason cortana i guess got uninstalled by something. And i cant get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-gone-in-win-10-1809/08ae4df0-c332-46fa-82e2-5e9a26ed3c5a
  3. Cortana is gone in win 10 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana is gone in win 10 1809: So for some reason cortana i guess got uninstalled by something. And i cant get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-gone-in-win-10-1809/08ae4df0-c332-46fa-82e2-5e9a26ed3c5a
  4. Cortana is gone in win 10 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my Cortana is not working in windows 10

in Cortana
    my Cortana is not working in windows 10: Cortana not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-is-not-working-in-windows-10/aa53fd65-c088-4aa3-94b3-47a6eac2ae86
  6. Windows 10 1809 desktop notifications stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 desktop notifications stopped working: Hi All, We're running Windows 10 Education 1809 build 17763.503 and following from our upgrade from 1709 desktop toast notifications has completely stopped on a select few workstations. However, they work fine when connected via remote desktop I have: Made sure...
  7. win 10 ver 1809 Notification center is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 ver 1809 Notification center is not working: After update from version 1803 to latest 1809 Notification center is not working properly. Already check Privacy /Notifications and Privacy/ Background settings... Also scanned disk for bad files. No errors. My data: PC-- HP Pavilion PC-570 Windows Edition -- Home...
  8. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

in Cortana
    Cortana and tracking a package shipment: Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana. I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH...
  9. Notifications destroyed in Windows 10, 1809

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications destroyed in Windows 10, 1809: Why all notifications destroyed after clicking on notification icon in Windows 10, 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-destroyed-in-windows-10-1809/90ee6b75-b6df-4741-99f8-78833eeb48a1"
  10. Start, Cortana and notifications don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start, Cortana and notifications don't work: When I click on start the start menu doesn't come up and notifications like reminders don't work any more. I don't get reminded of the set reminders. Also, when I click on the notifications button the notifications menu doesn't come up. Cortana, also, won't come up when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana not tracking my flights

2. windows 10 cortana flight tracking not working