Windows 10: Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?

Discus and support Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, So I have windows 10 home single language and that language is Turkish. Cortana doesn't support Turkish so I can't use it as well. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by taha numanşimşek, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?

Hey everyone,

So I have windows 10 home single language and that language is Turkish. Cortana doesn't support Turkish so I can't use it as well. A certain gesture keeps on bringing up Cortana on my pc and it is extremely frustrating since I can't close it too, it always stays in both alt+tab gesture and windows+tab feature. I have to go to settings to find Cortana in apps the stop the app from running or else it won't go awayobviously, unless I reboot. So my question here is how can I prevent this? it seems that uninstalling Cortana is way more complicated than I want it to be. I've seen some posts on the internet that closes of gestures for the trackpad but I like gestures I use them all the time. If I had the chance to use Cortana I would as I did back in the days when phones were fun to use, in win8.1 and win10 mobile. I redownloaded win10 from a USB and since then I have the Cortana app on a non-supported language any help would be appericated.

:)

taha numanşimşek, Dec 31, 2020
  2. vale Win User

Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

Is there a link that I can view a list of all laptops that are capable of using Windows 10 trackpad gestures?

3. Joe1073 Win User
    Windows 10 trackpad gestures doesn't work

In the first Windows 10 version of July 29, this works but, now that I have installed the last updates and this is broken.

This are the trackpad gestures
    Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it? e7802115-55e6-4fa0-aea9-25760fa61359.png

But now some of this gestures are doesn't working correctly

The Multitasking gestures doesn't work

When I Invoke action center Cortana appears

The rest of the gestures work correctly

I hope your answer, thanks☺

Joe1073, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?

Turn on trackpad gestures

Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you!

sivaramjambunathan, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?

1. Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it? - Similar Threads - Cortana Trackpad Gesture

2. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  3. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  4. dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...: Hi All,I recently purchased dell inspiron laptop which have windows 11. Within 2 days of purchase, I am facing issue with trackpad getting stuck intermittently. Every time type in any document OR browse internet on edge, it stops responding when I want to move my mouse...
  5. dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell inspiron trackpad stops intermittently, even after the gestures are disabled in...: Hi All,I recently purchased dell inspiron laptop which have windows 11. Within 2 days of purchase, I am facing issue with trackpad getting stuck intermittently. Every time type in any document OR browse internet on edge, it stops responding when I want to move my mouse...
  6. trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly: Hi, I don't know if anybody has run into the same problem. I have customized the 3 finger swipe-up for maximizing the window and swipe-down for minimizing the window. However, it has been acting up recently. I am sure it's not the trackpad since I have customized the...
  7. Trackpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad Gestures: Hello! The guy that asks really obvious questions here! I just got a new device and wanted to change the sensitivity on the trackpad. I saw that the the ELAN page was not there. Neither was the Synaptics driver there for that matter. I checked Device Manager and there were...
  8. Trackpad's gestures wont work??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad's gestures wont work??: Im new here so sorry if this issue is already posted about but its been months that my trackpad wont work its gestures. I did everything right from updating my trackpad, disabling it and uninstalling it. Disabling worked but i had to do it every time i opened my laptop. Its...
  9. How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES: Hello, I am new to the HP family, I purchased a laptop today, its the HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 From Walmart I like the laptop so far, however, the touch pad gestures are excessively IRRITATING and I can not seem to find any option to either A Disable the Touch pad gesture...
  10. Turn on trackpad gestures

Turn on trackpad gestures: Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turn-on-trackpad-gestures/f7e9bc52-5e8c-49a2-ba23-016d55a32f16