Windows 10: cortana unwanted notifications

Discus and support cortana unwanted notifications in Cortana to solve the problem; How do you stop Cortana from delivering unwanted notificationson? I keep getting notifications from Sports teams that I don't follow and that I didn't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Raysim52, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Raysim52 Win User

cortana unwanted notifications

How do you stop Cortana from delivering unwanted notificationson? I keep getting notifications from Sports teams that I don't follow and that I didn't ask for. See Below;

cortana unwanted notifications 21ff3193-d42d-44cd-bdf5-b70eb4873507?upload=true.jpg

How do I stop unwanted notifications

Thanks

:)

Raysim52, Oct 30, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Raysim52 Win User

How do you stop Cortana from delivering unwanted notificationson? I keep getting notifications from Sports teams that I don't follow and that I didn't ask for. See Below;

cortana unwanted notifications 21ff3193-d42d-44cd-bdf5-b70eb4873507?upload=true.jpg

How do I stop unwanted notifications

Thanks

Raysim52, Nov 9, 2018
  4. cortana unwanted notifications

Cortana link notifications

We'd like to know if you've already downloaded and install Cortana app on your mobile phone. If so, follow the steps below to configure Cortana's settings on your mobile phone properly:

• Open Cortana on your phone > Hit the 3 line icon on the upper left corner > Select
      Settings.
    • Tap Sync notifications and enable the notifications you'd like to see on your Windows 10 PC.

Note: Make sure to give Cortana permission on your device's settings.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. cortana unwanted notifications - Similar Threads - cortana unwanted notifications

2. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  3. How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications: Notifications setting is set OFF for all Gmail notifications yet I constantly receive one asking to all allow Gmail to open email links. I am unable to stop that notification and the Gmail support instruction steps do not make any change at all. Windows 10, 21Hi, Edge...
  4. unwanted banner notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted banner notification: MS sends me a notification stating an issue with password change. I have repeated a reply several times but keep getting same notification. The password change was over a year ago. What can I do?...
  5. Unwanted notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted notifications: I keep getting these notices.I'm not running any Zip programs and I don't have any disks in my DVD drive.I have restarted many times and it still 6 notifies. Usually when I click open something. 181655
  6. Unwanted Add a Device Notification

Unwanted Add a Device Notification: I had mistakenly connected to a neighbors bluetooth device "Shoplight 1". I disconnected immediately, but now I am getting spammed by notifications asking if I want to "Add a Device Tap to Setup your Shoplight1". There is a setting button on the right, which when I mouse...
  7. Unwanted icons in the notification area

Unwanted icons in the notification area: Some programs insist on putting their icon in the notification tray, and then the company uses that "feature" for advertising in relentless pop up notifications. This is not an appropriate use of the notification tray, nor should have Microsoft allowed such program behavior...
  8. Unwanted Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Notification: I foolishly gave some app permission to put notifications on my desktop, and I don't know how to get rid of them. They pop up from time to time, take up a lot of space at the lower RH corner of my screen, and can't be moved or closed. A small line of text says something about...
  9. Unwanted Warning/Notifications with Win 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unwanted Warning/Notifications with Win 10: Windows 10 Home Ver 1809 (OS Build 17763.864) I am getting notifications on a random basis on my screen, as per the attachment, that always are seeking to access a folder/file (not always the same) in the WindowsApp folder. I have changed ownership and securities for the...
  10. unwanted notifications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unwanted notifications: Recently I have started receiving notifications in the taskbar from bcpushru that I can't find anywhere else on my computer. I have checked various computer locations but cannot find this thing. It shows notifications like emails from "hot babes" etc. How can I stop this...