Windows 10: Cortana Voice has changed to some random

Discus and support Cortana Voice has changed to some random in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi all,One of the reasons I really liked Cortana on Windows 10 was that she was voiced by the Cortana from the Halo Series.I tried using Cortana again... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Bonsai Boi, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Cortana Voice has changed to some random

Hi all,One of the reasons I really liked Cortana on Windows 10 was that she was voiced by the Cortana from the Halo Series.I tried using Cortana again after a year or so, and to my surprise, her voice is now some generic lady, not the Cortana as voiced by Jen Taylor.Why has this changed and can I restore Cortana's voice back to the original Halo/Jen Taylor narrator?Cheers.BB

:)

Bonsai Boi, Feb 25, 2022
  2. EnvioX Win User

Changing Cortana Voice

Cortana Voice has changed to some random [​IMG]

hello all
    how to change my cortana voice ? she talk with english-uk. i want to change it to english-us since there is no cortana in bahasa indonesia

EnvioX, Feb 25, 2022
  3. Changing Cortana Voice

Hi, @EnvioX, I just made a clean install of 21H2, downloaded from Media creation tool. The initial download starts with the region, which I wish. For first time ever I picked US and finally the Cortana voice is changed to american english. Until that I have always had UK english. After you setup your Windows dont forget to change country or region within Settings menu. Keep in mind that time and date formats will also change.
    Hope this helps

Ivan Petrov, Feb 25, 2022
  4. PJLLB Win User

Cortana Voice has changed to some random

Cortana's Voice

So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices.

Thoughts?

But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well.

PJLLB, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

Cortana Voice has changed to some random

1. Cortana Voice has changed to some random - Similar Threads - Cortana Voice has

2. Cortana Voice has changed to some random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Voice has changed to some random: Hi all,One of the reasons I really liked Cortana on Windows 10 was that she was voiced by the Cortana from the Halo Series.I tried using Cortana again after a year or so, and to my surprise, her voice is now some generic lady, not the Cortana as voiced by Jen Taylor.Why has...
  3. Cortana Voice has changed to some random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Voice has changed to some random: Hi all,One of the reasons I really liked Cortana on Windows 10 was that she was voiced by the Cortana from the Halo Series.I tried using Cortana again after a year or so, and to my surprise, her voice is now some generic lady, not the Cortana as voiced by Jen Taylor.Why has...
  4. Why has Cortana's voice changed?

in Cortana
    Why has Cortana's voice changed?: Today I wanted to talk to Cortana, but I saw that Cortana's voice has changed! I really liked Cortana's previous voice, but this one does not speak to me at all Sorry if there was a problem with my writing Ah, I am Iranian and I translate my words I'm confused...
  5. cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...

in Cortana
    cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...: cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed alone by her for example I call say call of duty it plays call of duty on spotify if I say farah call of duty never responds and changes the words windows 10 1909 Yesterday or normal, how...
  6. Cortana's voice

in Cortana
    Cortana's voice: What do I need to do to access Cortana's voice on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanas-voice/22a2bf5d-66d1-49a6-a0f1-9b9d0dff6e61"
  7. Cortana has no voice, fresh install.

Cortana has no voice, fresh install.: Just installed Windows 10 on my new SSD and everything is great except Cortana has no voice, she respond to "hey Cortana" and when she does I hear the "Whom" sound to indicate it's running. But when she's supposed to actually speak nothing happens. The Volume indicators...
  8. can i change the voice of cortana to a man?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i change the voice of cortana to a man?: can i change the voice and gender of cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/can-i-change-the-voice-of-cortana-to-a-man/a4086388-e72a-481d-9acc-ec1d4d7dea10
  9. Cortana's Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana's Voice: So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices. Thoughts? But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well....
  10. Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?

Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?: Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice to something from a different TTS voice provider such as, for example, IVONA? Alternatively would it be possible to morph the voice somehow, so it sounds different, kind of like those voice changer programs that people typically...