Windows 10: Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently...

Discus and support Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently... in Cortana to solve the problem; I was lately asked to run these command in powershell as I was unable to unable access Windows Settings from any links: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GOdOfTHuNDeR007, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently...

I was lately asked to run these command in powershell as I was unable to unable access Windows Settings from any links:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name windows.immersivecontrolpanel Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml” -Verbose}

Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

After executing these commands I noticed that 'Cortana' wake word was no longer available and instead see this message "Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in future update."

Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently... c63c27f8-1dde-4a41-90e2-071eb45c0cf5?upload=true.png

:)

GOdOfTHuNDeR007, Nov 12, 2020

2. Voice Activation in Cortana

An expert said it worked in his/her end, so I'd try to follow these intructions:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/activ...

For me, myself, the feature is unavailable yet and shows a 'Wake word invocation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update' warning.

Try as well to give it permission to access microphone:

1) Look for 'voice activation' in Search Bar.

2) Make sure everything is enabled. Scroll down and you'll find Cortana. Enable voice activation options.

If it still doesn't work, you're like me. It's not available for us yet.

Take care! Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently... :)

Miguel Ángel.

Miguel Ángel Córdoba, Nov 12, 2020
  3. "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

Trying to set up "Hey Cortana" Unable to.. I see no options. When I click Windows+C it does pop up..

I have check setting over and over and no option to turn on "Hey Cortana"

When I turn on Cortana and check setting from there I see " Wake word invocation is currently unavailable and will be included in future updates"

Thought this was rolled out to all a long time ago.

I see this option on my laptop but not on my desk top

Please tell when it will be Available

Windows 10 Home

version 2004

installed May 2020

Keshav Gandhi, Nov 12, 2020
  4. jazzy_stn Win User

Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently...

"Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update."

I want to have voice activation on for Cortana but it keeps telling me in the settings that the feature is unavailable and will be released in a future update. However it's been almost 3 months and voice activation has still not worked and is still "waiting
    for the update".
    Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently... 33b8d386-2d76-46af-a4eb-379ec18e1e04?upload=true.png

jazzy_stn, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently...

1. Cortana wake-word unavailable after using Get-AppXPackage . "Voice activation is currently... - Similar Threads - Cortana wake word

2. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  3. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana voice activation: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home, no voice activation for Cortana, how do I upgrade to that version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-voice-activation/99ca1c46-d378-4fb2-8f00-25c549503ede
  4. "Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update."

in Cortana
    "Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update.": I want to have voice activation on for Cortana but it keeps telling me in the settings that the feature is unavailable and will be released in a future update. However it's been almost 3 months and voice activation has still not worked and is still "waiting for the update"....
  5. "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

in Cortana
    "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable: Trying to set up "Hey Cortana" Unable to.. I see no options. When I click Windows+C it does pop up.. I have check setting over and over and no option to turn on "Hey Cortana" When I turn on Cortana and check setting from there I see " Wake word invocation is currently...
  6. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  7. how to activate cortana voice activation

in Cortana
    how to activate cortana voice activation: how to activate cortana voice activation * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: cortana releted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-cortana-voice-activation/f74cc3af-2f0d-4fce-9ff9-ad24025fa245
  8. Cortana Wake Word Unavailable - Disabled after Windows Update

in Cortana
    Cortana Wake Word Unavailable - Disabled after Windows Update: Hello, After a required update to the "new version" of Windows 10, version 2004, as seen below was properly installed along with the associated Quality Updates, it seems as though another major issue with Cortana has occurred. Attempting to utilize the "Hey Cortana" as I...
  9. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  10. Cortana Voice Won't Activate!!

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Won't Activate!!: Clicking Windows + C or the Cortana button bring up the little screen as if ready for audio, but no listening or audio feedback happens. Ring appears but does not pulse or provide the audio acknowledgement that it is listening. "Hey Cortana" does not work at all. Cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unavailable