Windows 10: Cortana will not access my calendar?

Discus and support Cortana will not access my calendar? in Cortana to solve the problem; I have been trying to get Cortana to access my calendar on windows 10 without success. I have given Cortana access under "Manage skills" to my gmail... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MartinCrisp, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Cortana will not access my calendar?

I have been trying to get Cortana to access my calendar on windows 10 without success.

I have given Cortana access under "Manage skills" to my gmail and my outlook accounts.

I have given Cortana access to email and calendars under the Cortana Permissions page within Cortana Settings

Cortana will not access my calendar? 6740ec1b-3fec-4b26-98e8-01e7537741d9?upload=true.png

But nothing seems to work. Cortana just always launches the edge browser in response to any command I give it.

:)

MartinCrisp, Dec 3, 2019

2. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 3, 2019
  4. RHO
    RHO Win User

Cortana will not access my calendar?

Is there a way to block Cortana's access to Outlook emails and calendar?

1. Click/tap on the Cortana icon (Windows+S) on the taskbar, click/tap on the Notebook icon and click on Permissions
    2. Turn On or Off the Contacts, email, calendar, & communication history permissions setting for what you want.

Thema:

Cortana will not access my calendar?

1. Cortana will not access my calendar? - Similar Threads - Cortana access calendar

2. Cortana link to Google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  3. Cortana Calendar Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Calendar Bug: My Cortana is showing symptoms of dementia :c [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-calendar-bug/5ae63765-1dee-4c66-b19d-88823f2e37c1
  4. Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar

Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar: In the left panel of Windows 10 Calendar, there is a Cortana drop down and a box to check for reminders. I have the box checked, yet when I ask Cortana to "remind me to..." it puts the reminder in Microsoft Tasks and not in Calendar. Previously, it would put the reminder in...
  5. Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar: I have been trying to get Cortana to send emails and add events to my calendar. However, whenever I ask it to send an email it searches this on Bing rather than doing anything. With the calendar it does understand and starts creating an event, but then fails to move on after...
  6. Cortana and multiple calendars

in Cortana
    Cortana and multiple calendars: This more of a verification. Cortana cannot track multiple calendars within the same account, correct? This means to use the feature, everything has to be under one list. Is there something missing in settings that can correct this?...
  7. Cortana and Google calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana and Google calendar: just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343