Windows 10: Cortana will not load

Discus and support Cortana will not load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortana failed and I haven't changed it from the default English. How can I fix this. See image 17418 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by beanbagger, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Cortana will not load

Cortana failed and I haven't changed it from the default English. How can I fix this. See image

:)

beanbagger, Aug 18, 2015

2. Cortana doesn't work properly

I need some help with Cortana. When I want to search something up in Cortana, it just loads and loads. It loads Reminders alright but I just need some help with Search on Cortana.

RyanRoesler, Aug 18, 2015
  3. When will cortana come to my computer?

Original Title: cortana.

Hi

I thought cortana was in Australia as a down load ?? but I have seen nothing as yet , and I am getting daily down loads.

When will cortana come to my computer?????

John

JohnMoranwm, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Cortana will not load

1. Cortana will not load - Similar Threads - Cortana load

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. Win10 - Cortana, Search, Email, Calender and a lot of base things not loading.

in Cortana
    Win10 - Cortana, Search, Email, Calender and a lot of base things not loading.: Basically what happens if I try to open my email, most of the Microsoft store, make a new account for the computer, edit my account information, use search or Cortana or anything like that, they open, start to load and then close as if they were never opened to begin...
  4. Cortana keeps loading.

in Cortana
    Cortana keeps loading.: Whenever I open cortana it asks me to sign in. After I sign in, it keeps loading and I am not able to use it. Cause its stuck on the loading screen. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-keeps-loading/9349d334-57de-43d2-b2e3-6336ace9cc7a
  5. Why Cortana seems to load forever

in Cortana
    Why Cortana seems to load forever: I am trying to use Cortana but, even through I signed in, it loads forever. Please someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cortana-seems-to-load-forever/91492615-b460-47b6-9cb0-503909296121
  6. cortana has speech packages to load

in Cortana
    cortana has speech packages to load: I keep getting "cortana has speech packages to load" messages when I try to use. cannot find any evidence of anything loading, nor can I find what the hell the message is talking about...
  7. Cortana Settings Blank/Not Loading

in Cortana
    Cortana Settings Blank/Not Loading: Hi! I have an issue with the settings app, as it does not load the settings of Cortana. I can see the "Cortana" category on the home page of settings, but if I click on it, none of it's tabs show anything, except the "More details" tab, which loads seamlessly. I have...
  8. Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account: I was under the impression that the November release allowed Cortana to work with a local account. I try to activate it and it always ends with.... one more thing... I will need you to sign in with a Microsoft live account. What's up with that? 30915
  9. Start Menu, Cortana and most Metro Apps/UI features fail to load

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu, Cortana and most Metro Apps/UI features fail to load: Hi, I've become a victim of the "Critical Error - Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in" error. The Start menu prompts this error to appear, while Cortana, Battery, Wireless, Sound, Notifications and Clock also do not respond to clicks;...
  10. Cortana/SearchUI.exe CPU load & not always suspending, build 10586

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cortana/SearchUI.exe CPU load & not always suspending, build 10586: One of my PCs has developed a new problem with the November update. When I open the start menu, Cortana's CPU usage spikes to 50% and higher (total CPU load hits 100%) which causes a noticeable lag when scrolling in the all programs menu. When the start menu is closed the...