Windows 10: Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account

Discus and support Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account in Cortana to solve the problem; I did change my region to US in order to use Cortana but it always says "Sorry, the internet and I aren't talking right now" but when I sign in a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Hapiscalin, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account

I did change my region to US in order to use Cortana but it always says "Sorry, the internet and I aren't talking right now" but when I sign in a different account Cortana did work.

:)

Hapiscalin, Mar 22, 2020

2. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 22, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account [​IMG]

Thema:

Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account

1. Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account - Similar Threads - Cortana won't connect

2. My Laptop won't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won't connect to the internet.: My Laptop will connect but have no internet. I do not have access to the router or ethernet. I am using a "public" wifi that I pay monthly for. I can connect with my phone no problem, everyone else on the building is fine too. My Laptop Katana GF76 12UE usually connects fine....
  3. My Laptop won't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop won't connect to the internet.: My Laptop will connect but have no internet. I do not have access to the router or ethernet. I am using a "public" wifi that I pay monthly for. I can connect with my phone no problem, everyone else on the building is fine too. My Laptop Katana GF76 12UE usually connects fine....
  4. My laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to the internet: I tried everything but it doesn't work. The only thing I can get access to my internet is through a ethernet cable. I tried to rest my laptop. But on my device Manger it shows an yellow triangle intalR Wi-fi 6 AC201 170MHz...
  5. My laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't connect to the internet: I tried everything but it doesn't work. The only thing I can get access to my internet is through a ethernet cable. I tried to rest my laptop. But on my device Manger it shows an yellow triangle intalR Wi-fi 6 AC201 170MHz...
  6. Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account

in Cortana
    Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account: Hello, Cortana won't connect to my Gmail account once I try it. At the very last step when it comes to agreeing to terms and conditions of Cortana having access to my personal data, somehow the system does not accept the "agree" button. So I have to close the...
  7. cortana can't connect to the internet

in Cortana
    cortana can't connect to the internet: Hi, My Cortana can't connect to the internet, it says "I can't connect at the moment , try again in a little bit" My WiFi connection works just fine, my laptop is up to date, my search bar works too, and I tried using a local account, but still don't work. this is...
  8. Cortana can't connect to the internet

in Cortana
    Cortana can't connect to the internet: if i try to talk to Cortana, it says that it can't connect to the internet...I think the problem occurred because i tried to change Cortana's speech recognition language but now i don't know how to fix that...I've tried reinstalling the English(US) Speech Recognition pack...
  9. Won't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...
  10. Cortana will not connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cortana will not connect to the internet.: I use Cortana to go to places on the internet and It will not connect to it by voice commands. I can type in what I want and it goes to it. Can anyone tell me why Cortana will not connect to the internet. My default Browser is Google Chrome. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana the internet and i arent talking windows phone

2. cortana doesnt connect to internet