Windows 10: Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account

Discus and support Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, Cortana won't connect to my Gmail account once I try it. At the very last step when it comes to agreeing to terms and conditions of Cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by trmsny, Jun 26, 2020.

1. trmsny Win User

Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account

Hello,

Cortana won't connect to my Gmail account once I try it.

At the very last step when it comes to agreeing to terms and conditions of Cortana having access to my personal data, somehow the system does not accept the "agree" button. So I have to close the configuration again.

Anyone can help?

:)

trmsny, Jun 26, 2020

2. Connecting Cortana to Gmail - won't pop up authentication dialog

Hi WLagrue,

Are you able to connect Gmail to Cortana before? If yes, you may disconnect your Gmail account to Cortana and re-connect it back after restarting your device. Here are the steps:

Go to Cortana icon > Notebook icon
    Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account [​IMG]
    > Manage Skills > Accounts > Add a service
    > Gmail > Disconnect
    . To re-connect, go to Cortana icon > Notebook icon
    Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account [​IMG]
    >
    Manage Skills > Accounts > Add a service > Gmail > Connect > Enter e-mail address > Next > Enter
    Password > Next > Allow

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Justine Pel, Jun 26, 2020
  3. WLagrue Win User
    Connecting Cortana to Gmail - won't pop up authentication dialog

Hi,

No I haven't had it connected before. When I click 'Connect', nothing happens - no window to authenticate or anything happens.

WLagrue, Jun 26, 2020
  4. WLagrue Win User

Connecting Cortana to Gmail - won't pop up authentication dialog

Hi all,

I want to connect Cortana to my gmail account, mainly for calendar access. When I go into Notebook, then Manage Skills > Connected Services > Gmail > click Connect - nothing happens. I assume a dialog to authenticate or sign in to gmail is supposed to pop
    up, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

WLagrue, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account - Similar Threads - Cortana won't connect

2. Mail app won't let me connect gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app won't let me connect gmail account: Hi,Got a new laptop recently and am trying to set up Mail so it has my gmail and hotmail accounts on. When I try it it keeps giving me a 'something went wrong' message with the error code 0x80070490. Tried various bits of internet troubleshooting advice but nothing has worked...
  3. Linking Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Linking Gmail to Cortana: I had wanted to link my Gmail to Cortana. At first it made me sign in and other formalities and after everything it showed a dialog showing the terms and conditions. After I clicked agree it was thinking and then continued to show me the same dialog. Somehow, I could scroll....
  4. Cortana and Gmail

in Cortana
    Cortana and Gmail: I can not sync Cortana with Gmail. When I hit the button to allow "Microsoft apps and Services to access my google Account" It asks me to agree to sharing my information. the agree button does not work. It's a faint blue . What I call greyed out. Will not click....
  5. Can't connect Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Can't connect Gmail to Cortana: Hello, I am unable to connect Cortana to my gmail account. I know how to do it, but when I get to the last step, "accept," nothing happens - it won't allow me to accept. Help is appreciated. Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2016...
  6. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  7. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  8. Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account

in Cortana
    Cortana won't connect to internet because of my account: I did change my region to US in order to use Cortana but it always says "Sorry, the internet and I aren't talking right now" but when I sign in a different account Cortana did work....
  9. Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail

Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail: Today, I started having trouble with Mail. I have two problems. First, Mail won't display images--drawings, photos, whatever. I tried the Store Apps troubleshooter, but it was no help. I reset Mail, but that didn't help. I found one recommendation that I create a new local...
  10. Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10: How to: Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10 How to Connect or Disconnect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why gmail cannot be linked to cortona