Windows 10: Cortana won't detect Iheartradio

Discus and support Cortana won't detect Iheartradio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I ask Cortana to play music knowing that I already have installed Iheartradio, Cortana always opens google store and says first you need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnnyS1, Oct 29, 2018.

1. JohnnyS1 Win User

Cortana won't detect Iheartradio

when I ask Cortana to play music knowing that I already have installed Iheartradio, Cortana always opens google store and says first you need to install Iheartradio.

:)

JohnnyS1, Oct 29, 2018

2. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 29, 2018
  3. iheartradio

Is that station an iHeartRadio sponsored station? If not, it won't be listed.

LarryE1946, Oct 29, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Cortana won't detect Iheartradio - Similar Threads - Cortana won't detect

2. Cortana won't close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana won't close: So my cortana will NOT Close at all this frustrating error keeps coming up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-close/1f8b37fd-df40-44a7-902e-d3723ff62464
  3. IHeartRadio app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    IHeartRadio app: I cannot download the iheartradio because it keeps on saying currently not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iheartradio-app/3437443b-62d4-4a0a-a35b-c194c6530970
  4. iheartradio won't download from windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iheartradio won't download from windows store: This is an incredibly stupid problem........ I listen to a local am station in iheart radio for news. In a browser, on a Windows 10 Pro PC. Can be Firefox, Chrome, Opera, doesn't matter. It's worked for YEARS. Lately, every time I open the link, it goes to the station then...
  5. Cortana won't close

in Cortana
    Cortana won't close: If I press the close button, and then press Alt+Tab, it's still there. Must be a bug in 2004 update. Or is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-close/a7662b02-9e4a-41f9-8999-43c7a4d14c6e
  6. iheartradio app in Windows 10

iheartradio app in Windows 10: iheartradio app for pc does not play all stations listed. Three local stations listed, none work. Nonlocal stations work fine. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Reset app. Checked sound settings....
  7. Cortana won't work

in Cortana
    Cortana won't work: So I just enabled my Cortana today and I seem to have many problems. I can't setup Cortana because when I click the Cortana settings every single setting in there is loading (I waited at least 30 min and it still won't load) forever the only thing that doesn't load is the...
  8. iHeartRadio

iHeartRadio: I have been given by family a brand new Lenovo computer which features the 'Cortana' assistant with Windows 10. Cortana states that it uses iHeartRadio for playing music. When I use the 'Cortana' Link to go to iHeartRadio its home page says 'no longer available' and if I...
  9. Cannot download iHeartRadio

Cannot download iHeartRadio: I've been trying to get the desktop app for over a year now but I am unable to do so despite the advertising stating that I should be able to download it & as far as I can see there should not be any reason why I should not be able to use this app. I can download & use the...
  10. iHeartRadio app doesn't start

iHeartRadio app doesn't start: When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or start it, nothing happens. How can I activate the iHeartRadio app? 24417

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does cortana say cant play iheart radio in this region