Windows 10: Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

Discus and support Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana will only use the calendar associated with my personal MS account, which is not one I ever use or look at in any way. I can't get cortana to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by jameskreines, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

Cortana will only use the calendar associated with my personal MS account, which is not one I ever use or look at in any way.

I can't get cortana to make an appointment on my work outlook calendar, which is what I use in outlook. And in the windows calendar app! Everything can see and use it, except not cortana.

How can I fix this?

:)

jameskreines, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Racemic Win User

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Hi guys,

How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016?

Thanks

Racemic, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Akumos Win User
    Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Adam . Win User

Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

calendar syncing windows 8 phone appointments to outlook 2010

Try my suggestion. Go into the calendar app, click the ".." button, then settings. Slide the first slider to the "Off" position for the first calendar listed there. Then try adding an appointment and let me know if it shows up in Outlook.

Adam ., Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

1. Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar - Similar Threads - Cortana won't appointment

2. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  3. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  4. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  5. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  6. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  7. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e
  8. How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.: So I followed this procedure, (Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8), to share my Google Calendar. All Google Appointments appear only as "busy" on my PC when uising Hey Cortana. I assume that this is a shared calendar or permissions thing, but I can't seem to...
  9. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...