Windows 10: Cortana won't play music

Discus and support Cortana won't play music in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi guys ! How can I control music with cortana with latest update? When I say her " Cortana play some music" She answer me: "I'm sorry, I can't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Adrián Bradáč, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Cortana won't play music

Hi guys !

How can I control music with cortana with latest update?

When I say her " Cortana play some music"

She answer me: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."

Please how can i fix this ?

[Original Title: Cortana]

:)

Adrián Bradáč, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Cortana won't play music

1. Cortana won't play music - Similar Threads - Cortana won't play

2. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  3. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  4. Cortana can't play music or clsoe window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana can't play music or clsoe window: Hello. I started using cortana yeasterday and i wanted to cortana open and play my music but its not workingI looked for a tips and i only found to open notebook. But in new cortana there isn't notebook.Same thing with the closing application he cannot close an application....
  5. I found a way to play Music with Cortana...!

in Cortana
    I found a way to play Music with Cortana...!: Watch my YouTube Video to see how to do it...! This is the link = https://youtu.be/vdLlA7CZfOw ...! And, don't forget to Like & Subscribe me...!Hey, you don't need to be scared, That video was made by me, on my YouTube Channel. Also, I want to tell you it's a Virus Free, it...
  6. Can't play Music with Cortana...? *Solved*

in Cortana
    Can't play Music with Cortana...? *Solved*: Check out this video - https://youtu.be/vdLlA7CZfOw ...! And, don't forget to Like & Subscribe me...! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-music-with-cortana-solved/6d441d5f-faea-4f53-a95c-57450ba75ddf
  7. cortana can't play music

in Cortana
    cortana can't play music: when I asked her to play music she said sorry but for the time being I am not equipped to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-play-music/2e62d213-cd25-4802-9552-9c9e6805806b
  8. Cortana not playing any music on Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana not playing any music on Spotify: So this is an issue I'm having on Windows 10, my phone (iPhone), and on my new speaker. I just started using Cortana after winning Harman Kardon Invoke from Microsoft rewards. After getting everything set up I saw everything worked except for Spotify. I see most of the...
  9. WMP won't play music

WMP won't play music: After over 20 years of enjoying music through WMP I find on this near new laptop with WIn 10 that WMP won't play music files from the music folder or those stored in the WMP library. So I went to give feedback via the Feedback Hub but the msg was not sent as I was informed...
  10. WMP won't play music

WMP won't play music: I keep hearing good things about Iceland jimbo ... hopefully get there to visit (but in the Summer!) skal @nithig Thanks - it's a great friendly place like Ireland the same philosophy "No such thing as strangers -- just friends who haven't yet met" !!!!! try the...