Windows 10: Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I repair or restart a cortana is a disaster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana/f14f1f9a-fbe3-4c3f-bfac-4b9698876217 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by malikacori, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Cortana

How can I repair or restart a cortana is a disaster?

:)

malikacori, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Cortana

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  3. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

in Cortana
    Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?: Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana I notice also Cortana is not in all apps anymore and Cortana across devices in settings is not there anymore as well. so will this feature be disabled in next major...
  4. MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN: dude, i've been searching for like 3 hours+ because kids just randomly inputting keys on my comp now my text looks like this. I already had to go through figuring out how to get out of high contrast mode[ATTACH] it doesn't even let me type without it being a green to white...
  5. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  6. Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

in Cortana
    Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?: Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the service will be stopped or something happed, wheter it will be restored later or never....
  7. Having problems with Cortana and Search after upgrading to version 1809

in Cortana
    Having problems with Cortana and Search after upgrading to version 1809: I upgraded my Windows 10 version 1803 to 1809. Cortana is slow to trigger and as I speak, it quits without doing anything. Same thing happens when i press the mic option. Also when I search for some app and press Enter, the search menu still draws over other apps and even...
  8. Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  9. Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?: Hi I had a Surface Pro 4 with W10 Pro and Cortana working correctly so I know this is possible. Now I updated to Surface 6 & W10 Pro I'm using Australian keyboard, region settings & Language pack. Cortana Launches only doesn't do any more than that when I request...
  10. Cannot install Cortana Device Setup - Need Workaround

in Cortana
    Cannot install Cortana Device Setup - Need Workaround: I already have the latest Window 10. I installed the Cortana Device Setup app but when it runs in runs a an "Surface Headphones" app and does not find my device. Also, my PC does not support bluetooth so the invoke must be set up over wireless. Now what?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone and cortana