Windows 10: Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I repair or restart a cortana is a disaster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana/f14f1f9a-fbe3-4c3f-bfac-4b9698876217 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by malikacori, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:47 PM.

1. malikacori Win User

Cortana

How can I repair or restart a cortana is a disaster?

:)

2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

3. Giridhar J Win User
    Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

4. Rakesh Narayanaswamy Win User

Cortana

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:49 PM
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. Cortana Search Pop-Up while Bluetooth Speaker is On

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cortana Search Pop-Up while Bluetooth Speaker is On: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a bit of a strange problem. I have a Beoplay A1 speaker that I often use with my laptop running Windows 10, however while using it I will constantly be interrupted by a search box pop-up. I have been unable to identify why this is happening....
  3. Can’t type in Windows 10 apps, Search Box, Dialogue Boxes, Cortana, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t type in Windows 10 apps, Search Box, Dialogue Boxes, Cortana, etc.: [ATTACH] It so happened to me that when typing inside Cortana, Windows 10 apps, Taskbar, Search Bar, and so on, everything was invisible. At first, I thought that there was something wrong with my keyboard, but then it turned out to be [...] This post Can’t type in Windows...
  4. Cortana Search Pop-Up while Bluetooth Speaker is On

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Pop-Up while Bluetooth Speaker is On: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a bit of a strange problem. I have a Beoplay A1 speaker that I often use with my laptop running Windows 10, however while using it I will constantly be interrupted by a search box pop-up. I have been unable to identify why this is happening....
  5. i can't hear cortana and app store don't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't hear cortana and app store don't open: my windows is 10 enterprise insider preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-cortana-and-app-store-dont-open/56d44ede-34a7-42e5-81b1-b92e7eed52ee"
  6. Play podcasts using Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
    Play podcasts using Cortana: I have Harman Kardon Invoke to play podcasts using Cortana. But I don’t know how to start a previous podcast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-podcasts-using-cortana/1cf2cacc-99b0-4d7c-a108-10a2f7f83d90
  7. Stop Microsoft Store, Edge with Cortana

in Cortana
    Stop Microsoft Store, Edge with Cortana: I have been burned by stuff in the Microsoft App Store and do not want to waste my time there ever again. I would sooner download some unvouched for beta package from Sourceforge or Github...or even get a "nothing found" result so that I don't go through the hassle of reading...
  8. Windows 10 19H1 will separate Windows Search from Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 will separate Windows Search from Cortana: Microsoft is making some changes to how Windows Search works in Windows 10. With Windows 10 19H1 update, Microsoft is reportedly planning to remove Windows Search from Cortana. It’s a smart move as this could eventually allow you to use the search feature flawlessly even if...
  9. Opening a website with Cortana on a Windows 10 desktop computer

in Cortana
    Opening a website with Cortana on a Windows 10 desktop computer: I spent a couple of hours looking for the answer to my question... "how to open a website with Cortana". I found a relevant discussion about it, but the Microsoft Community failed to answer it correctly. I tried all the ideas and suggestions and all Cortana would do is...
  10. Listen to hey cortana feature makes typing laggy

in Cortana
    Listen to hey cortana feature makes typing laggy: So I tried feature for windows to listen to hey cortana ...after a while I noticed lagging while typing -in all the applications- quickly or repetitive key strokes although my laptop specs is decent to run smoothly did every single solution like reinstalling the driver and...