Windows 10: Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I repair or restart a cortana is a disaster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana/f14f1f9a-fbe3-4c3f-bfac-4b9698876217 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by malikacori, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Cortana

How can I repair or restart a cortana is a disaster?

:)

malikacori, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Cortana

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?

in Cortana
    How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?: the subject line really says it all... actually, i'd like to know how to ask Cortana to audition all the alarm tones she knows, so I can tell her to use a particular one. is that possible?...
  3. How to connect smart devices (like: smart lights) to cortana?

in Cortana
    How to connect smart devices (like: smart lights) to cortana?: Hi! I can't connect to my smart lights becouse in the connections tab (Start menu<Cortana's notebook<Manage skills, Image down below),I can't see the Connect to home option. Mark [ATTACH]...
  4. Cortana hearing and pronunciation issues

in Cortana
    Cortana hearing and pronunciation issues: I have just changed from Mac to Surface Book 2 and I am encountering some small problems with Cortana. 1. I changed my name on Cortana and its pronunciation and she will say it back correctly but right after she won't say it the same way when I ask her to say my name. 2....
  5. Search/Cortana Dialog Box not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search/Cortana Dialog Box not working: Found that my search dialog box was answering all search requests as 'No results found', after any, and all search requests typed in search box, lower left of display. After much troubleshooting for a nonfunctioning search/Cortana nonfunctioning... ie Restart Computer,...
  6. My search bar (cortana) wont work

in Cortana
    My search bar (cortana) wont work: here is a video/gif showing that it really does not work and crashes https://gyazo.com/45d58737d3c90630c8a0e5565aefe9ff Please help it is hard with out searching stuff and apps and files thx....
  7. Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

in Cortana
    Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android: Is there a way to add additional accounts beyond my Microsoft account on Cortana for Android. I would also like to add MS Exchange account. Secondly, I added my Outlook.com account but when I try to add an appointment Cortana says there are no calendars....
  8. I cant see the screen but I can hear Cortana when I start up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant see the screen but I can hear Cortana when I start up my computer: I press the power button on my Dell latitude e5410 it goes upto the windows 10 logo and the white spinning dots then the screen goes black (no cursor) and then I hear cortana but I cant see the screen (first time start up)...
  9. Cortana Just Won't Fade Away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana Just Won't Fade Away: It seems that no matter what software is used or registry hack added/edited, Cortana just don't fade into the black abyss. Most software/registry edits worked in 1809, but in 1903 Cortana keeps rearing her head within Settings app; she isn't there initially, but give it...
  10. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.2.2613 for Android July 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.2.2613 for Android July 16: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone and cortana