Windows 10: cortana

Discus and support cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; hi my cortana is not responding . i have tried every trouble shootings. any suggestions?????... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KamalFtech, Aug 2, 2020.

1. cortana

hi

my cortana is not responding . i have tried every trouble shootings. any suggestions?????

:)

KamalFtech, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 2, 2020
  4. cortana

Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

cortana

1. cortana - Similar Threads - cortana

2. Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar: Cortana will only use the calendar associated with my personal MS account, which is not one I ever use or look at in any way. I can't get cortana to make an appointment on my work outlook calendar, which is what I use in outlook. And in the windows calendar app! Everything...
  3. Cortana signing method issue

in Cortana
    Cortana signing method issue: Hi everyone, I installed the last OS and updates. I have a personal outlook account with office365 family offer subscription. When I run Cortana, it asks me to login which is normal until this step, but it fails and tells me this : "Cortana isn't available with this...
  4. Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new...: Had to turn Cortana voice response off for too many false voice activations Is there still a way to train your voice there used to be but the menu is now gone from all the articles I read submitted by /u/smydsmith [link] [comments]...
  5. about cortana

in Cortana
    about cortana: my cortana logo autometicallly remove from lockscreen and if i ask any thing to cortana it take long time to respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-cortana/497efbfb-3520-48ee-980c-e23f401ce781
  6. about cortana is autometically missing from my lockscreen and it takes long time to respond

in Cortana
    about cortana is autometically missing from my lockscreen and it takes long time to respond: hello sir i am using windows 10and mycortan logo isautometically missing from my lockscreen and it takes long time to respond a the cortana is in settin now what i have to do if i want to reset cortan how can i did reset [ATTACH]...
  7. Mailbox wrong location for Cortana

in Cortana
    Mailbox wrong location for Cortana: Hi, I have an issue with Cortana which does not appear on my previous computer. All the settings are the same, and this is what I have if I run Cortana with my account. [ATTACH] I tried everything, re-install, change location on my device, change permission, etc. I...
  8. Change Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Cortana?: Hi, I thought it would be funny if I could change Cortana (voice control) on my HP Probook, e.g. that I could think of my own questions and answers, and then when I ask the question Cortana gives the answer I wrote down on her "notebook". Are there specific apps for this or...
  9. Removing Cortana from Windows 10 is now easier than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Removing Cortana from Windows 10 is now easier than ever: Cortana on Windows 10 has been updated as a productivity tool and it is now an integral part of Microsoft’s vision for conversational computing and productivity. Voice assistants are a great convenience when they work as intended. A wide choice of assistants has risen over...
  10. Cortana Search Bar Crashing

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Bar Crashing: Hey all, Today i've had an issue come up to where my Search Bar just randomly glitches out. Basically whenever I click on it, the search bar comes up blank, and crashes about 2 - 5 seconds later. Sometimes a string of text randomly appears saying...