Windows 10: Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team Why Cortana is not available in my region. Previously I could use the Cortana service suddenly today it pops up the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Irwan Chucky, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:37 AM.

1. Cortana

Hello Microsoft Team

Why Cortana is not available in my region. Previously I could use the Cortana service suddenly today it pops up the notification that told me the Cortana isn't available in my region.

I am from Malaysia.

Thank you.

:)

2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

4. Cortana

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:41 AM
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. Cortana open in app

in Cortana
    Cortana open in app: Hi, I dont want the Cortana open in app like this, if i try close it, every way other than Task Manager, it just minimize, not really quit the app [ATTACH] because every time I want to change to other app, it seems so inconvenience. Is there any way to force Cortana...
  3. What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?

in Cortana
    What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?: I am going to design a new start menu for what I think it should look like soon. So, can I have your opinions on what YOU think it should look like. The main thing I'm asking is what are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?...
  4. Problem with opening Cortana

in Cortana
    Problem with opening Cortana: I just can't get Cortana to work? I'm on Windows 10 on a new HP computer. I think it was working when we switched the computer on in the first place. Can someone guide me please............... what am I doing wrong?...
  5. Window spotlight stop working after reinstall cortana

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window spotlight stop working after reinstall cortana: Hi, Like the subject, spotlight feature on my lap stop working right after i reinstalled and use cortana win 10 ver 20h2 before i reinstall cortana, it still fine What should i do? Thanks....
  6. Cortana - Can she check my PC stats?

in Cortana
    Cortana - Can she check my PC stats?: I have a small sensor panel on my PC case displaying some stats like my current FPS, Temps, Fan Speeds, etc. I was wondering if she already could, or could be made to, relay this information to me if requested? Example: "Hey Cortana, what is my current FPS?" "Your are...
  7. Why is there no Cortana voice in English, Welsh accent or Cymraeg?

in Cortana
    Why is there no Cortana voice in English, Welsh accent or Cymraeg?: Wales is a separate country from England. We have our own dialects and accents of English and we have our own language. It is annoying to hear the English voice misprounounce Welsh place names. The issue of the lack of Welsh native language is another!...
  8. Is there a way to get Legacy Cortana (Old Cortana) back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get Legacy Cortana (Old Cortana) back?: [ATTACH] Hi, firstly I want to say, I know this isn't a popular discussion, but after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2, the Cortana features have been useless, I used to be able to tell Cortana to play music, but now it seems that the only few things it can do are add...
  9. Cortana for current and all users

in Cortana
    Cortana for current and all users: Hi, I uninstalled cortana, but now i want to reinstall it, but i found that there are 2 version, 1 for current users and 1 for all users. What are the differences between them? Which version should I get, and which version go along with Win 10 through Media creation tool??...
  10. CORTANA MIC

in Cortana
    CORTANA MIC: Hi , How do I enable setting such that when I open cortana then mic get on and not to click on mike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-mic/37bc2b6c-9afe-4fab-a63d-0f86f1ce5fef