Windows 10: cortana

Discus and support cortana in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off? 111336 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 31, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

cortana

I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off?

:)

Thema:

cortana

1. cortana - Similar Threads - cortana

2. How To Enable Typing Into Search Field (Cortana field?)

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Enable Typing Into Search Field (Cortana field?): I now find, to my great surprise, that I can't type in the Search field at bottom left. The cursor will go there but nothing will happen to it when I start typing. This is amazing. This computer. Endless problems. I have two computer each with win10 and each installed at...
  3. Cortana PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana PIN: I know my password for Microsoft, but I do not know the PIN for using Cortana, how do I find or reset the PIN. It appears that I cannot use Cortana without the PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-pin/6408ecaf-3d19-4ce0-a38d-36662ac63a45
  4. How to get cortana icon back on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get cortana icon back on taskbar: how to get cortana icon on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-cortana-icon-back-on-taskbar/ba8d6178-9bb4-43f6-9b46-74358f381a20
  5. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  6. START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING: START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-cortana-microsoft-edge-not-working/b7ecc347-dbbf-4f92-ab36-97c3d0ac79f5
  7. How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?: I have 3 computers, some behave ok, and some don't...all same settings and fresh installs. When I search for something on the taskbar, this blue bubble shows up with a whole buch of spam suggestions, like sports, news and crap from microsoft...it's really annoying. I'm...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop?

How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop?: How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-xbox-cortana-and-edge-from-my-new/a7ff8c62-871d-4eef-b096-56668cb92d8f
  10. Taskbar, toolbar, windows icon, cortana not working

Taskbar, toolbar, windows icon, cortana not working: I can't click on my taskbar, I can't use cortana, I can't even use the search bar to search for any kind of settings. I can't even click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. I tried the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth in command prompt, I also tried this:...