Windows 10: cortana

Discus and support cortana in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off? 111336 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 31, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

cortana

I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off?

:)

Thema:

cortana

1. cortana - Similar Threads - cortana

2. Windows 10 'Run as adminstrator' not working when run from Cortana search box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 'Run as adminstrator' not working when run from Cortana search box: When I search for a desktop app such as Command Prompt or Registry Editor from the Cortana search box, then select 'Run as administrator' by right clicking the app or selecting 'Run as adminstrator' from the right hand pane, nothing happens. If I go to the App file directly...
  3. How do I change the browser cortana opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the browser cortana opens: Whenever I get a result from Cortana that is a web result and I click on it it opens in the edge browser even though I have set my default browser to Google Chrome. What gives? Can I switch Cortanas default browser?...
  4. Link Microsoft To-Do and Cortana

in Cortana
    Link Microsoft To-Do and Cortana: Hi. I'm an active Cortana and To-Do List user and I'd like to link both of them. Right now, I've got kind of a mix. Some Reminders are in Cortana, while some others are in To-Do. This get's really annoying as it's easier to add an item in Cortana and it's easier to view them...
  5. Is microsoft killing cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is microsoft killing cortana: Is Microsoft killing Cortana because I saw a news article that it is so is it true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-killing-cortana/38cb7a9c-359f-433b-a3d5-cf3fe1e5b5db
  6. New Window update caused missing files, errors and broken start menu & cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Window update caused missing files, errors and broken start menu & cortana: I've recently updated and restarted my PC and upon logging in, I was met with a black screen with a view-able cursor upon moving and a missing taskbar. Though searching online has proven this seems to be a common problem, though the fixes haven't worked. I've tried multiple...
  7. New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: Contextual suggestions to help you get related information for...
  8. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.1.2.2437 for Android Jan. 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.1.2.2437 for Android Jan. 16: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....
  9. Microsoft to split Search and Cortana in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to split Search and Cortana in Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft's upcoming operating system Windows 10 version 1903 splits Cortana and Search to separate one from the other. Cortana, a digital assistant created by Microsoft, was integrated in the Windows 10 operating system when it was released by Microsoft in 2015. Microsoft...
  10. Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone

in Cortana
    Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone: I used to send text/SMS messages from my PC (desktop and laptop) using Cortana by typing in the command "send text". It has suddenly stopped working and now I get the message "I'm sorry I can't send messages here. Try Cortana on your phone". I have a windows phone and use...