cortana

Discus and support cortana in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off? 111336 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 31, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off?

:)

Thema:

cortana

cortana - Similar Threads - cortana

1. Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

in Windows 10 Support
    Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market: A new survey conducted by Pindrop suggests that Microsoft’s Cortana has picked up in the battle for voice in the enterprise segment, and it will soon rival Amazon and Google in business use. Microsoft is finally getting the traction among enterprises, and the momentum is...
  2. Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  3. Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  4. Turn off cortana in windows 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  5. McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana: Microsoft has improved the search feature in Windows 10 with Cortana digital assistant, and it’s now easier to find the information that you’re looking for straight from Cortana with simple voice command. The talented security researchers at McAfee discovered a code execution...
  6. Cortana opens itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens itself: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself...….in Full Screen. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure...
  7. Cortana opens by itself ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens by itself ???: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure if this fact is...
cortana solved