cortana

Discus and support cortana in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off? 111336 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yaj1, May 31, 2018.

1. yaj1 Win User

cortana

I have windows 10 home. I don't need cortana. I don't like cortana. I don't want cortana. Is there any way I can turn it off?

:)

Thema:

cortana

1. cortana - Similar Threads - cortana

2. McAfee discovers new Windows 10 Cortana vulnerabilities that could manipulate locked systems

in Windows 10 News
    McAfee discovers new Windows 10 Cortana vulnerabilities that could manipulate locked systems: Today, McAfee has announced that it has discovered a new vulnerability in Windows 10’s Cortana digital assistant which could be used to manipulate locked systems with physical access. It’s worth noting that the two new flaws have been addressed as part of Microsoft’s August...
  3. Will microsoft come up with an operating system that does not have cortana and other...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will microsoft come up with an operating system that does not have cortana and other...: I find the I do not want to talk to my computer, nore do I wish my other devices to be integrated with my computer. Is there ever going to be another operating system like win XP? I still have to use my old computers for my most favorite games, and have to use them as stand...
  4. Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana in Windows 10: I have recently upgraded to Windows 10. This happens to be version 1607. I had saved it on a CD sometime back but used it only now. I find that the system does not have CORTANA and MICROSOFT EDGE. I have tried to get it from Microsoft site but have not able to do it. Is it...
  5. keyboard isn't working for microsoft games/microsoft apps and cortana search bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard isn't working for microsoft games/microsoft apps and cortana search bar: for a while I've been having this problem where I can't type in the cortana search bar, which wasn't a big deal at first I just ignored it and found other ways to search, but this got really annoying when I couldn't sign into my microsoft account because I couldn't type in my...
  6. Build 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 Breaks Edge and Cortana - they can't connect to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 Breaks Edge and Cortana - they can't connect to the...: Once this update has installed itself, both the above programs can't connect to the Internet and nor can extensions like LastPass. Other browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer are unaffacted. If i return to the earlier version of Windows, that fixes both things....
  7. Report: Researchers find a Cortana vulnerability (already patched) which could bypass...

in Windows 10 News
    Report: Researchers find a Cortana vulnerability (already patched) which could bypass...: If a report is believed to be true, Microsoft’s Cortana could have been used to bypass the security protection of the Windows 10 operating system. It’s worth noting that the vulnerability has already been patched in June by Microsoft. At Black Hat in Las Vegas this week,...
  8. keyboard isn't working for microsoft games/microsoft apps and cortana search bar

keyboard isn't working for microsoft games/microsoft apps and cortana search bar: for a while I've been having this problem where I can't type in the cortana search bar, which wasn't a big deal at first I just ignored it and found other ways to search, but this got really annoying when I couldn't sign into my microsoft account because I couldn't type in my...
  9. Windows 10 Setup - Cortana keeps looping and asking for region and keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup - Cortana keeps looping and asking for region and keyboard layout.: Hi, I currently experiencing issues building Windows 10 PCs from scratch using a generic Win 10 ISO. During the install the PC gets to the Cortana portion of the wizard where is asks for region and keyboard layout. The information is provided and then the PC goes to...
  10. Microsoft Edge and Cortana

Microsoft Edge and Cortana: I also hate these two programs and it is unacceptable that Microsoft is trying to decide for us, what programs are beneficial. They need to write a patch to completely remove these two programs(they are not apps, apps are on an Android phone, by the way app is an acronym...