Windows 10: Cortana’s College Survival Tips

Discus and support Cortana’s College Survival Tips in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; College campuses are coming back to life as students settle back in for the new school year. It’s a time full of choosing the right classes, studying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana’s College Survival Tips

Source: Cortana's College Survival Tips | Blogging Windows

Brink, Sep 9, 2015
  2. altae Win User

Oh, an online translator, a calendar and an online database for local events, what groundbreaking "invention" by MS. I am currently asking myself how on earth I did all those things on my phone/ pc before Cortana was introduced. Well, cannot recollect but it definitely had to be a very hard thing to do without all knowing Cortana. Oh wait, I think my memory is coming back, there was something called a web browser. And I think it was used to search infos on the web by using a tool called giggle, no goggles, no wait, I know it.... ah yeah, it's google *Wink

:)

altae, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Cortana tips

Hi,

If you are using Windows 10 anniversary update, you can log off Cortana by doing the following steps.

- Click Cortana.

- Choose Notebook.

- Choose About me.

- Select User Account.

- Select Sign Out.

Cortana will now be a search box for your PC.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need assistance.

Best regards.

Roberto Ven, Sep 15, 2015
  4. Cortana’s College Survival Tips

Cortana tips

How do I turn off this irritation?

lhughes609, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Cortana’s College Survival Tips

1. Cortana’s College Survival Tips - Similar Threads - Cortana’s College Survival

2. college discount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  3. college discount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  4. A good college computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good college computer?: Will either of these computers do what is needed as a full-time sole college computer?ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop 15.6 Inches Windows 11 Pro 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3" FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX,...
  5. A good college computer?

A good college computer?: Will either of these computers do what is needed as a full-time sole college computer?ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop 15.6 Inches Windows 11 Pro 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3" FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX,...
  6. A Tip: Use Tips

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Cortana not showing tips and where I left off....

Cortana not showing tips and where I left off....: Hey! Usually cortona shows me tips and pick up where I left off I made sure all settings are correct re enabled the pick up where I left off option and made sure tips were all enabled Also re registered windows cortina through power shell...any ideas.... 113423
  8. Windows 10 tip: How to access Cortana's secret calculator

Windows 10 tip: How to access Cortana's secret calculator: Who needs Windows Calc? Cortana can do simple math, and with one extra keystroke you can display a full-featured calculator in the Start menu. By Ed Bott for The Ed Bott Report | February 24, 2016 -- 12:27 GMT (12:27 GMT) | Topic: Windows 10 You don't need an app to do...
  9. Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Tips in Windows 10 Cortana is your clever new personal assistant. Cortana will help you find things on your PC, manage your calendar, track packages, find files, chat with you, and tell...
  10. Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge and Cortana release a pilot feature that helps you find the best price and availability of similar products. With Cortana and Microsoft Edge, we hope to continue offering features that will help you save time and money when shopping online using the...