Windows 10: Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Discus and support Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me in Cortana to solve the problem; The font color that Cortana uses (Blue) is next to impossible to read on the black background. how do I change this (And only this) so that I can read... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Robert Oxford, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

The font color that Cortana uses (Blue) is next to impossible to read on the black background. how do I change this (And only this) so that I can read the responses? See attached snip.

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me e69068f1-4411-469b-8a4b-7da93bac5020?upload=true.png

:)

Robert Oxford, Dec 27, 2018
  2. biren11 Win User

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Font Colors

For a sig it's not that big of a deal, but when writing out programming code, I've found it a lot easier to learn the bbcode parse language than to rely on the buttons. You can mix and match all of the style options to your hearts content ...
    Code: [color="Blue"]My [/color][color="Purple"][i][u]UGLY[/u][/i][/color][color="Red"] fonts[/color] [/quote] which of course produces ..
    My UGLY fonts

You can also nest codes within codes to make life a little eaiser and not have to type so many start and end tags ...
    Code: [color="Blue"]First blue [color="Red"][u]then underlined red[/u][/color] then blue again[/color] [/quote] results...
    First blue then underlined red then blue again

Also remember that if you want bbcode to appear in your post (like I did in the above code blocks), you need to enclose it in tags.

Kreij, Dec 27, 2018
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

1. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me - Similar Threads - Cortana's Font Color

2. Blue font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue font color: Same old question, suddenly all my text, and I mean all my text, is now light blue. How do I get black text? Running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-font-color/500e9cf3-5195-4396-b7c1-71f63732bb03
  3. Blue font color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue font color: Same old question, suddenly all my text, and I mean all my text, is now light blue. How do I get black text? Running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-font-color/500e9cf3-5195-4396-b7c1-71f63732bb03
  4. Cortana hears me but doesn't respond

in Cortana
    Cortana hears me but doesn't respond: Cortana suddenly will not respond to me. If I say "hey cortana" it pops up and allows me to say something but then just spins and stops eventually. I've spent probably a total of 4-5 hours researching and attempting literally every solution I can find. I've even done system...
  5. Cortana closes as soon as she opens

in Cortana
    Cortana closes as soon as she opens: hen itap the mic she closes automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-closes-as-soon-as-she-opens/e17f19b6-af63-43cc-a98b-7dd3f3313591
  6. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: Hi All, I recently bought surface book. OS is upgraded to latest. When I open the Cortana, it opens up and waiting for my voice. Even though, I speak something, Cortana is not Responding back. I used voice recorder application to test, which was working perfectly....
  7. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  8. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  9. cortana and "about me" not in Notebook change name she calls me?

in Cortana
    cortana and "about me" not in Notebook change name she calls me?: Seriously you give me a download in zip and don't tell me how to install it....WOW!!! Or what to do with it. Come on guys! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-about-me-not-in-notebook-change-name/b7f0ff52-0a84-4d00-a838-8845276cda9b"
  10. No '' Try to respond only to me'' option in Cortana.

in Cortana
    No '' Try to respond only to me'' option in Cortana.: Hello, I faced a strange problem with Cortana settings, when i go to talk to Cortana section in settings i do not have '' Respond when anyone says hey cortana'' or '' Try to respond only to me'' options. They are not greyed out, the problem is they are not there at all. I...