Windows 10: Cortana's respond on mobile application

Discus and support Cortana's respond on mobile application in Cortana to solve the problem; I am using Huawei Mate 10 Lite.I have recently installed Microsoft Cortana app on that moblie but Cortana does not respond to "hey cortana"on mobile... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by [AsAdAbBaS], Jul 23, 2020.

1. Cortana's respond on mobile application

I am using Huawei Mate 10 Lite.I have recently installed Microsoft Cortana app on that moblie but Cortana does not respond to "hey cortana"on mobile home screen.Please suggest me a way to enable Cortana to respond on "hey cortana" on mobile home screen.

Please reply me fast.

:)

[AsAdAbBaS], Jul 23, 2020

2. Cortana's respond on mobile application

I am using Huawei Mate 10 Lite.I have recently installed Microsoft Cortana app on that moblie but Cortana does not respond to "hey cortana"on mobile home screen.Please suggest me a way to enable Cortana to respond on "hey cortana" on mobile home screen.

Please reply me fast.

[AsAdAbBaS], Aug 3, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    cortana not responding

Hello,

There are a number of reasons why Cortana has stopped working on your device. To better assist you, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Is this issue happening to all of your commands?
    • Have you checked your mic if it’s working properly?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . This article contains steps that you can perform to address your query.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cortana's respond on mobile application

Cortana not responding once opened

Hi Barry,

To better assist you, kindly please provide the following information:

• When does the issue start?
    • Is Cortana not responding to any command?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you restart your Cortana from its Settings page. Disable Cortana and its function, then re-enable it again to check if will help you to make it work.

If you still encountered the same concern, we recommend that you restart the Cortana processes by performing the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar, then select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Find Cortana under Processes.
    • Select Cortana, then click End Task.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Cortana's respond on mobile application

1. Cortana's respond on mobile application - Similar Threads - Cortana's respond mobile

2. Applications not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not responding: My computer frequently locks up with the requested app "Not Responding." How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-not-responding/c5d8290c-ef85-46f8-8a38-daf1ac91ea4b
  3. Cortana and Search not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana and Search not responding: Hi, After a new update KB4497165 on my windows 10 version 1909, the Cortana and Search on the toolbar are not responding when I click them. I have tried to uninstall the latest update, reset the search box and running troubleshoot. But nothing works. I am not sure if this...
  4. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: Hi All, I recently bought surface book. OS is upgraded to latest. When I open the Cortana, it opens up and waiting for my voice. Even though, I speak something, Cortana is not Responding back. I used voice recorder application to test, which was working perfectly....
  5. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  6. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  7. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: My Cortana is not responding anymore since I have upgraded to Window 10 (1903). It worked just fine before the upgrade but now I cannot the Cortana to hear me ( the microphone and speakers work just fine). I tried everything but nothing is working....
  8. Cortana responding to burps

Cortana responding to burps: Every other time I burp, Cortana says "sorry about that, I didn't hear anything". Is she trying to be funny? If she didn't hear anything, why is she interrupting my music and/or gaming? The worst is when I'm playing a full-screen game; as if I'd ask Cortana to do anything...
  9. Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana": Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if...
  10. Cortana not audibly responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not audibly responding: Cortana works for me, kind of. "Hey Cortana" always pop up her search window and everything I say gets transcribed but there is no audio. No chime when activated, no saying weather, nada on everything. The audio worked in build 9926 but not in 10041 or 10049. Any know of a...