Windows 10: Cortanna wont work??

Discus and support Cortanna wont work?? in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortanna refuses to sign me in so i cant use her.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BroydonGould, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Cortanna wont work??

Cortanna refuses to sign me in so i cant use her.

:)

BroydonGould, Dec 3, 2018

2. cortanna wont connect tothe entenet to open her settings, but she keeps opening browser searches

<Original title: cortanna>

cortanna wont connect tothe entenet to open her settings, but she keeps opening browser searches

LordZaimion, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Cortanna help

when i click on the search it does not come up i can only search if i click start menu and then i can type and if i click settings nothing happens and cortanna does not work also in event viewer i have loads of errors about searchul and cortanna any fixes

daz99999999, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Cortanna wont work??

Cortanna is broken

When i try to type in cortanna the box turns black and freezes. it worked fine before the update.

SamJackson645, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Cortanna wont work??

1. Cortanna wont work?? - Similar Threads - Cortanna wont

2. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  3. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  4. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?

usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?: hi, i have a usb that up until today would read fine on my computer. i know its not an issue with the computer, other usb's work fine, but this one refuses to read. how do i fix this?...
  6. Cortanna

Cortanna: When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with this installation of Cortana for this user on my new iPhone max XS.. Under the "About Me" section of the notebook, we can...
  7. Cortanna search going crazy

Cortanna search going crazy: Whenever I search for something with Cortana I get results that include my Thunderbird email how do I stop that 46150
  8. Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles

Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles: I tried this on google and it doesn't work either. This would be really cool. 15056
  9. Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.: Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the windows tab which when I would normally click on it would simply just open up the pop-up box. However now, whenever I click it, the...
  10. Start Menu and Cortanna will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and Cortanna will not open: After going throw the activation process with Cortana, I found it impossible to open the start menu or use Cortana's search function. Ironically, I was hear earlier about to submit this thread when it all decided to work... I closed the web browser and it worked for around...