Windows 10: Cortanna

Discus and support Cortanna in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JACK O'S, Nov 11, 2018.

1. JACK O'S Win User

Cortanna

When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with this installation of Cortana for this user on my new iPhone max XS.. Under the "About Me" section of the notebook, we can see the Microsoft account affiliation displayed, but can find no way to change the account affiliation. How do we change the account affiliated with this installation of Cortana?

:)

JACK O'S, Nov 11, 2018

2. Cortanna help

when i click on the search it does not come up i can only search if i click start menu and then i can type and if i click settings nothing happens and cortanna does not work also in event viewer i have loads of errors about searchul and cortanna any fixes

daz99999999, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Cortanna is broken

When i try to type in cortanna the box turns black and freezes. it worked fine before the update.

SamJackson645, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Alphamale Win User

Cortanna

Cortanna search going crazy

I get all kinds of wierd stuff when I use Cortanna

Alphamale, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Cortanna

1. Cortanna - Similar Threads - Cortanna

2. Cortanna wont work??

in Cortana
    Cortanna wont work??: Cortanna refuses to sign me in so i cant use her. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanna-wont-work/a69db057-a229-45ca-88fd-19f1c9821ab9"
  3. Cortanna search going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortanna search going crazy: Whenever I search for something with Cortana I get results that include my Thunderbird email how do I stop that 46150
  4. Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles: I tried this on google and it doesn't work either. This would be really cool. 15056
  5. Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.: Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the windows tab which when I would normally click on it would simply just open up the pop-up box. However now, whenever I click it, the...
  6. Start Menu and Cortanna will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and Cortanna will not open: After going throw the activation process with Cortana, I found it impossible to open the start menu or use Cortana's search function. Ironically, I was hear earlier about to submit this thread when it all decided to work... I closed the web browser and it worked for around...