Windows 10: Cortano

Discus and support Cortano in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have windows 10 preview on an older pc with no mic just speakers. If i type to cortano she does not answer me through the speakers, she answers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robinb9, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Robinb9 Win User

Cortano

i have windows 10 preview on an older pc with no mic just speakers. If i type to cortano she does not answer me through the speakers, she answers through typing, has anyone else seen this? I am wondering especially if this is permanent for those who do not have mics on their pcs
    robin

:)

Robinb9, Feb 18, 2015

2. Cortana

Somehow I have managed to lose cortano on my task bar. Where the cortano used to sit there's only a magnifying glass indicating search. The start menu lists cortano, however. How can I get the cortano circle back so I cn use it?

Charles R.Miller, Feb 18, 2015
  3. Cortana

Charles R.Miller, Feb 18, 2015
  4. rvbfan Win User

Cortano

I think it has to do with the mic. Same happens to me if I have my headset unplugged.

rvbfan, Feb 18, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I have a mic and she hardly ever talks to me. Most of the time I have to hit the mic icon to wake her up.

Winuser, Feb 18, 2015
  6. rvbfan Win User
    Got my sound working by the way
    Cortano [​IMG]
    Unfortunately I have to disable my Creative sound card and use onboard
    Cortano [​IMG]

rvbfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortano