Windows 10: Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window

Discus and support Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window in Cortana to solve the problem; Problem Cortana notebook does not link with spotify. It shows connecting to a service and stays blank. [ATTACH] Additional Info This behavior... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by hlyates, Apr 7, 2019.

1. hlyates Win User

Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window

Problem

Cortana notebook does not link with spotify. It shows connecting to a service and stays blank.

Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window 3a686358-8fe6-4de7-ab7b-36b627eb6b24?upload=true.png

Additional Info

This behavior is not specific to one PC. This has been observed for my surface book 2 and this has also been observed for my spouse's surface pro 4. I suspect this is not a local problem, but potentially something occurring on the backend at Microsoft? Please advise.

:)

hlyates, Apr 7, 2019
  2. DNOB Win User

invoke 2 issues linking spotify

I cant link Spotify (premium) to my invoke 2 speaker : Supposedly this is done by giving permission in Cortana notebook. However, there is no music tab in the notebook. It is missing. I have Spotify app and that works stand alone. Has Microsoft abandoned
    Cortana?

DNOB, Apr 7, 2019
  3. guzse Win User
    Cortana can't connect to spotify service; shows a blank screen

Cortana has just become available to me, and i wan't to register spotify as my main music app. When i go to Cortana > Notebook > Music > Spotify > Link, however, i get a blank screen with "Connecting to service" with a loading symbol. A few seconds later,
    the loading symbol dissapears, and i'm left with a blank screen, with no options, buttons, or text. Could anybody tell me what my problem is?

Thank you in advance.

guzse, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Cortana to play Spotify instead of Groove

Hi,

Spotify is a digital music streaming app that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world. To play music with Spotify, just connect Cortana to a Spotify Premium account. Here's how to connect your Spotify account
    to Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Select Notebook , then Music.
    • Choose Spotify, and enter your account information. Or, create an account.

If the above solution did not solve your concern, we suggest to check out this
    help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.

Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window - Similar Threads - Cortanta Notebook Does

2. After unpinned Phone link and Spotify Widget now cannot pin Phone Link and Spotify Widget again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After unpinned Phone link and Spotify Widget now cannot pin Phone Link and Spotify Widget again: This morning when check my widget board that both Phone link and Spotify widget did not display any information like before. So, I unpinned both widgets from my widget board and now when I goes to add the Phone link and Spotify widgets again I got a grey out button for pin...
  3. After unpinned Phone link and Spotify Widget now cannot pin Phone Link and Spotify Widget again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After unpinned Phone link and Spotify Widget now cannot pin Phone Link and Spotify Widget again: This morning when check my widget board that both Phone link and Spotify widget did not display any information like before. So, I unpinned both widgets from my widget board and now when I goes to add the Phone link and Spotify widgets again I got a grey out button for pin...
  4. can't link spotify to focus timer

can't link spotify to focus timer: when i click link spotify, it is just loading and doing nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-link-spotify-to-focus-timer/e18c5845-6eb2-4ca1-8507-26dc65703887
  5. can't link spotify to focus timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't link spotify to focus timer: when i click link spotify, it is just loading and doing nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-link-spotify-to-focus-timer/e18c5845-6eb2-4ca1-8507-26dc65703887
  6. Cann't link Spotify with Clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cann't link Spotify with Clock app: Just a blank page pops up ! Can anyone guide me how to overcome this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannt-link-spotify-with-clock-app/6fae798a-fa22-4c50-8cc8-3927e3bee66b
  7. Cann't link Spotify with Clock app

Cann't link Spotify with Clock app: Just a blank page pops up ! Can anyone guide me how to overcome this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannt-link-spotify-with-clock-app/6fae798a-fa22-4c50-8cc8-3927e3bee66b
  8. Unable to link Spotify with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to link Spotify with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11: This is a long ongoing issue with Xbox Game Bar where linking Spotify with your Game Bar results in a unresponsive white screen.As soon as I click on the Spotify widget, I get a screen which allows for linking my Spotify account, as soon as I click "Link Account" I get a...
  9. Cortanta Reminders Not Responding

in Cortana
    Cortanta Reminders Not Responding: Hello Backoffice Team, I'm on the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preivew and I was trying to set a reminder in Cortana. She is not responding properly so I contacted the helpdesk. They refered me to this webform for assistance. I need to set a reminder in Cortana for...
  10. invoke 2 issues linking spotify

in Cortana
    invoke 2 issues linking spotify: I cant link Spotify (premium) to my invoke 2 speaker : Supposedly this is done by giving permission in Cortana notebook. However, there is no music tab in the notebook. It is missing. I have Spotify app and that works stand alone. Has Microsoft abandoned Cortana?...