Windows 10: Cortanta Reminders Not Responding

Discus and support Cortanta Reminders Not Responding in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello Backoffice Team, I'm on the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preivew and I was trying to set a reminder in Cortana. She is not responding... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ARCILITE, Jan 4, 2020.

1. ARCILITE Win User

Cortanta Reminders Not Responding

Hello Backoffice Team,

I'm on the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preivew and I was trying to set a reminder in Cortana. She is not responding properly so I contacted the helpdesk. They refered me to this webform for assistance.

I need to set a reminder in Cortana for the Martin Luther King Convocation on January 17th at the Smith Theater in Farmington Hill, Michigan. Cortana does not set the reminder nor does she respond to any commands.

How shall I proceed?

Best Regards,

Raymond John May

President

ARCILITE Computer Solutions

@ARICLITE

:)

ARCILITE, Jan 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    No notifications for reminders

Hello Gwyn,

If you are not notified about your reminders by Cortana, it could be that a component within Windows may need updating, or that a setting in your device might have been changed, etc. For us to assist you properly in using Reminders in Windows 10 through
    Cortana, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Which Insider build are you currently running?
    • Have you made any changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are these changes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 4, 2020
  4. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Cortanta Reminders Not Responding - Similar Threads - Cortanta Reminders Responding

2. Reminders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reminders: Has Microsoft removed reminders from windows 10? it seems to have completely disappeared after the last update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminders/4e832611-7cb3-4ce2-9162-f7868975dc85
  3. Reminder

Reminder: Why do I have a reaminder in calendar app for independence day? I'm not a U.S. citizen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder/1687bf88-88bc-4cfa-b4d3-4c7da5ee4eb5
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. General reminder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    General reminder: Before you attempt to do anything that might change your system from a good working one to OMG what have I done! Please be sure to back up or clone your drive so you always have a good source to restart from. And make sure that you can plug that drive in if you clone and it...
  6. Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window

in Cortana
    Cortanta Notebook Does Not Link with Spotify - Blank Window: Problem Cortana notebook does not link with spotify. It shows connecting to a service and stays blank. [ATTACH] Additional Info This behavior is not specific to one PC. This has been observed for my surface book 2 and this has also been observed for my spouse's...
  7. REMINDERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMINDERS: OFTEN USE DAUGHTER'S LAPTOP WHEN VISITING HER. SHE NOW RECEIVES MY REMINDERS WHICH I SET UP ON MY DESKTOP 300 MILES AWAY. HOW DO I CORRECT THIS PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminders/62d42284-e814-48e8-b581-0cab738b31ec
  8. Reminders program?

Reminders program?: I used to rely on Cortana for reminders and after having missed several important things, including a potential job opportunity, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking for a replacement. So, can someone suggest a reminder software. The features I need: - possibility...
  9. Verbal Reminder

in Windows 10 Support
    Verbal Reminder: Is there any way to set Cortana to give a verbal reminder? As of now when you ask Cortana to set up a reminder a visual reminder comes from the right side of the screen. That's cool but if you are not sitting at the computer, you will miss the reminder until you press a key...
  10. No Start Menu/Cortanta - TiltWheelMouse - Policy Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    No Start Menu/Cortanta - TiltWheelMouse - Policy Issues: I built my current PC back in September with Windows 10 and I also have a laptop which I upgraded to Windows 10. The laptop seems fine for now. i7-4790K 16GB DDR3 Gigabyte Gaming 7 R9 Radeon 390 Windows 10 Home I'll try to be as clear as possible however I am...