Windows 10: Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed

Discus and support Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed in Cortana to solve the problem; Dear Support, One of my client wants to know whether Cortona display of items can be customized? Eg the reminder of pending mail of meeting schedule... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Anamika MukherjeeID, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed

Dear Support,

One of my client wants to know whether Cortona display of items can be customized? Eg the reminder of pending mail of meeting schedule be extended or customized user basis?

Is any type of manual customization available for display as per requirement. What is the controls available and how it can be managed please elaborate.

Hope i could get myself clear.

Regards

Anamika

:)

Anamika MukherjeeID, Apr 5, 2021

2. Cortona

Cortona is not showing on the search option. How to activate Cortona?

I am using windows 10 anniversary version on my laptop.

SUBHA MUKHERJEE, Apr 5, 2021
  3. related to cortona

hi mr. pinto

i used another account to sign in cortona and it helpes but there is another that now i have signed in cortona so then how would i save my info in ti cortona is saying thatTo see what I know about you and to manage your personal
    information, sign in to your Microsoft account, then go to Privacy Settings. and then what after that to do

bffa1799-adf8-4595-908e-769040203599, Apr 5, 2021
  4. JackPlatt Win User

Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed

Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed

1. Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed - Similar Threads - Cortona cortona managed

2. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: A cortona button appears briefly beside the volume button in the task bar. It disappears after a short moment of time. How do I stop it from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/89957392-a9a2-4e67-913a-9a396da8ba18
  3. Cortona issue

in Cortana
    Cortona issue: Whenever I ask Cortona to open the applications, it gives me a message:" sorry for the time being I am not able to do that " Why is this message showing to me and what can I do to resolve this??Thanks.Moved from: Outlook.com/Calendars and tasks/ Adding and managing tasks...
  4. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: I would like to know why you changed Crotona. I was able to open websites which was so convent. And I want it back! I've tried using the 3 dots and still nothing. I tried using the work "launch" instead of open and it still tells me she can't open websites. Please tell...
  5. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: After updating to the Windows 10 2004 update, Cortona keeps informing me that it is not available for English Canada. I'm pretty sure this is not true. What's going on? Anything I can do about it?...
  6. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: yes i was wondering if you can change cortonas voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/57a18994-d642-4808-a9be-70732ba50455
  7. related to cortona

in Cortana
    related to cortona: I am unable ti sign in cortona. whats the problem. i used my microsoft account it is saying that .oops minors aren't allowed... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-cortona/f71df699-767a-49c4-a5ab-b477bec4708c
  8. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: Hi, Is Cortona able to be used by a person aged 14? I tried but it says minor. But when switched my brithday so that I am 19. It worked. So are minors allowed to use it if over 13?...
  9. annoying cortona!

in Cortana
    annoying cortona!: cortona popups are so annoying!!! they interrupt my train of thought! how can I delete it? Totally not useful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-cortona/a4fbbaa2-dafa-4db3-8983-8e11ff85ae6e"
  10. Cortona Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortona Spotify: hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to use the Cortana voice command to open and play Spotify, even if it can only open Spotify that is fine. before anyone replies do not say open Cortana notebook and go to music sub section because that's not a thing/ option also...