Windows 10: cortona is flashing and jumping about how do i stop it i am not a computer expert a simple...

Discus and support cortona is flashing and jumping about how do i stop it i am not a computer expert a simple... in Cortana to solve the problem; how do I stop the Cortona flashing and jumping about it is irritating I am not a computer nerd simpleexplanation please... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by saratsuruki, Jun 13, 2019.

1. cortona is flashing and jumping about how do i stop it i am not a computer expert a simple...

how do I stop the Cortona flashing and jumping about it is irritating I am not a computer nerd simpleexplanation please

:)

saratsuruki, Jun 13, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

cortona is flashing and jumping about how do i stop it i am not a computer expert a simple...

Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

cortona is flashing and jumping about how do i stop it i am not a computer expert a simple...

1. cortona is flashing and jumping about how do i stop it i am not a computer expert a simple... - Similar Threads - cortona flashing jumping

2. I am confused about Windows activation and needed a bit of help from the experts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am confused about Windows activation and needed a bit of help from the experts.: So I bought my PC from a retailer. The retailer apparently installed a pirated version of Windows 10 using KMSpico or some sort of KMS activator as he mentioned. I wasn't aware of the issue. After bringing the PC home, I clean installed the Windows and installed Windows 11...
  3. I am confused about Windows activation and needed a bit of help from the experts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am confused about Windows activation and needed a bit of help from the experts.: So I bought my PC from a retailer. The retailer apparently installed a pirated version of Windows 10 using KMSpico or some sort of KMS activator as he mentioned. I wasn't aware of the issue. After bringing the PC home, I clean installed the Windows and installed Windows 11...
  4. HOW DO I STOP MY CURSOR TO JUMP RANDOMLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I STOP MY CURSOR TO JUMP RANDOMLY: HIMY NAME IS ELSABE, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I STOP MY CURSOR TO JUMP RANDOMLPLEASE HELPTHANX* Moved from Community Participation CenterI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-cursor-to-jump-randomly/42517bb3-c5a4-421d-adf9-c46206eaa738
  5. HOW DO I STOP MY CURSOR TO JUMP RANDOMLY

HOW DO I STOP MY CURSOR TO JUMP RANDOMLY: HIMY NAME IS ELSABE, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I STOP MY CURSOR TO JUMP RANDOMLPLEASE HELPTHANX* Moved from Community Participation CenterI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-cursor-to-jump-randomly/42517bb3-c5a4-421d-adf9-c46206eaa738
  6. How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?: Here is the situation...1. From Acrobat, I hit [Save as PDF File]2. A Windows Explorer window opens, I click on [Finances], and the window looks like the first image...3. I then mouse over [Taxes], but before I can click on the folder to open it, my view jumps down and...
  7. How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?: Here is the situation...1. From Acrobat, I hit [Save as PDF File]2. A Windows Explorer window opens, I click on [Finances], and the window looks like the first image...3. I then mouse over [Taxes], but before I can click on the folder to open it, my view jumps down and...
  8. How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?

9. I am infected. How do I stop this 2nd connection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am infected. How do I stop this 2nd connection?: Someone using a mobile device which Microsoft believes is actually me & is good, has pretty much taken control. They have ruined computer after computer on me. Windows defender & countless others including Mal. Bytes are manipulated by them upon download & are useless. I...
  10. How do I factory reset Cortona?

in Cortana
    How do I factory reset Cortona?: I have tried a few different things that I found online such as End Task and restarting the device and the following link is the other steps I've taken. https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/enable-or-disable-cortana-in-windows-10.7866/#post414472 Even after doing all...