Windows 10: Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

Discus and support Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen. How do I get it to stop. I can find no where to uninstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cwboyfn, Dec 2, 2019.

1. cwboyfn Win User

Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen. How do I get it to stop. I can find no where to uninstall it

:)

cwboyfn, Dec 2, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Is there a simple way to adjust (change) my web site rating when I get a pop up block?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    If you’re using Microsoft EDGE then, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To turn on pop-up blocker follow the steps below

• Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on "More actions" link (...) at right side on address bar

• In "More actions" menu, Click on "Settings" to open Settings screen.

• In "Settings" screen, click "View advanced settings" button below "Advanced settings"

• In "Advanced settings" screen, turn ON toggle button below the "Block pop-ups" to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups

If you’re using Internet Explorer then, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...rity-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

1. Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen - Similar Threads - Cortona keeps popping

2. Notation lessons Disappear in sheet music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notation lessons Disappear in sheet music: When highlighting a few measures in sheet music, the rest of the notation on the monitor disappears. This also happens on the monitor with a 2 page spread when clicking on the looping repeat icon. last year when taking the same lessons/company, I was able to highlight a few...
  3. Notation lessons Disappear in sheet music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notation lessons Disappear in sheet music: When highlighting a few measures in sheet music, the rest of the notation on the monitor disappears. This also happens on the monitor with a 2 page spread when clicking on the looping repeat icon. last year when taking the same lessons/company, I was able to highlight a few...
  4. Notation lessons Disappear in sheet music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Troubleshooter keeps popping up when playing music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshooter keeps popping up when playing music: This happens when I listen to music using the Windows Music Player and the player scans these songs from the file library. It came up every 10 minutes after I canceled the troubleshooter, and I keep canceling it. If I scan the troubleshooter, it removes album images from the...
  6. Notification pop-ups while working on the computer, specifically Amazon Music popping an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification pop-ups while working on the computer, specifically Amazon Music popping an...: Notification pop-ups while working on the computer, specifically Amazon Music popping an announcement of each song when it begins, I just want to hear it I do not need to read it. I find it draws my attention away when e-mails, music - name of artist and name of song are...
  7. block pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    block pop ups: how do I stop pop up ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-pop-ups/a35a6c30-ca14-4dc2-8c1c-2efaef511f05
  8. Pop up block

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up block: Windows 10 problem started yesterday. When I attempt to open an attachment (Facebook "view")…... Response says block-up stops opening. I have gone to block-up in the control panel.....and it is not turned on. Any ideas Ed B...
  9. blocking pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blocking pop ups: I am unable to click on trusted links in my emails. I keep getting this message "Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." This has only started recently so I'm assuming it's from a resent update. Help please....
  10. Pop up Block

in Browsers and Email
    Pop up Block: Hello All, I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer. It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have checked that it isn't. Any pointers please ? 60820