Windows 10: Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

Discus and support Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen. How do I get it to stop. I can find no where to uninstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cwboyfn, Dec 2, 2019.

1. cwboyfn Win User

Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen. How do I get it to stop. I can find no where to uninstall it

:)

cwboyfn, Dec 2, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Is there a simple way to adjust (change) my web site rating when I get a pop up block?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    If you’re using Microsoft EDGE then, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To turn on pop-up blocker follow the steps below

• Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on "More actions" link (...) at right side on address bar

• In "More actions" menu, Click on "Settings" to open Settings screen.

• In "Settings" screen, click "View advanced settings" button below "Advanced settings"

• In "Advanced settings" screen, turn ON toggle button below the "Block pop-ups" to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups

If you’re using Internet Explorer then, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...rity-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen

1. Cortona keeps popping up while I am taking a music lesson and blocking the whole screen - Similar Threads - Cortona keeps popping

2. i am sick of this pop ups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  3. Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.: Microsoft Teams keeps popping as the active window in front of all other windows. This takes the focus away from what ever else I was doing. It doesn't seem to matter if Teams is minimized to the task bar or closed and residing in the quick launch area. It could be bad if I'm...
  4. Pop up block

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up block: Windows 10 problem started yesterday. When I attempt to open an attachment (Facebook "view")…... Response says block-up stops opening. I have gone to block-up in the control panel.....and it is not turned on. Any ideas Ed B...
  5. blocking pop ups

blocking pop ups: I am unable to click on trusted links in my emails. I keep getting this message "Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." This has only started recently so I'm assuming it's from a resent update. Help please....
  6. Why is a security scan popping up while I am on facebook?

Why is a security scan popping up while I am on facebook?: I already have a security / anti-virus on my computer so I do not use the one that came with Windows 10. My anti-virus has auto updates and scans so that it is always up to date. I have had my computer for 3 years and have never activated the security program. It simply...
  7. Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Block Screen while taking remote: Hi Team, I am facing issue with win 10, right now i am using win 7 and i want to take remote which is win 10, i am getting black screen and i am not able to enter my domain id pwd. plz suggest Thanks....
  8. Pop up Block

in Browsers and Email
    Pop up Block: Hello All, I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer. It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have checked that it isn't. Any pointers please ? 60820
  9. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889