Windows 10: cortona not working on reminders and other apps

Discus and support cortona not working on reminders and other apps in Cortana to solve the problem; i have windows 10 on HP diamond cut laptop. cortana is not opening calender, reminders and other apps... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KannappanG, May 30, 2021.

1. cortona not working on reminders and other apps

i have windows 10 on HP diamond cut laptop. cortana is not opening calender, reminders and other apps

:)

KannappanG, May 30, 2021
  2. JackPlatt Win User

Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

cortona not working on reminders and other apps ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, May 30, 2021
  3. cortona not working

i have tried all the methods listed above win 10 is completely updated and not have any issues.

microphone works with every other feature except cortona. i tried setting up mic for windows voice recognition and it is working properly.

the thing is the layer outside of the desktop(something new in win 10) which has different mic setup is not getting input from mic.

it says windows is not not hearing you even though the bars in different program shows moving.

it the software problem i am eager to experience cortona fix expected

sanket parekh, May 30, 2021
  4. cortona not working on reminders and other apps

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, May 30, 2021
Thema:

cortona not working on reminders and other apps

1. cortona not working on reminders and other apps - Similar Threads - cortona working reminders

2. Cortona has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortona has stopped working: Windows 10Since 3-4 days Cortana search app is not working. Either I cant type or the screen and details shown don't click. Also got twice error the screen shot of which is attached. I already ran dism restorehealth program successfully still Cortana not working I cant attach...
  3. Cortona has stopped working

in Cortana
    Cortona has stopped working: Windows 10Since 3-4 days Cortana search app is not working. Either I cant type or the screen and details shown don't click. Also got twice error the screen shot of which is attached. I already ran dism restorehealth program successfully still Cortana not working I cant attach...
  4. Cortona has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: I would like to know why you changed Crotona. I was able to open websites which was so convent. And I want it back! I've tried using the 3 dots and still nothing. I tried using the work "launch" instead of open and it still tells me she can't open websites. Please tell...
  6. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: After updating to the Windows 10 2004 update, Cortona keeps informing me that it is not available for English Canada. I'm pretty sure this is not true. What's going on? Anything I can do about it?...
  7. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: Hi, Is Cortona able to be used by a person aged 14? I tried but it says minor. But when switched my brithday so that I am 19. It worked. So are minors allowed to use it if over 13?...
  8. Reminders not working

in Cortana
    Reminders not working: I have a Windows Lynx Vision tablet, since the Windows 10 update a have a few bugs, firstly my reminders are not working or alerting me, secondly Cortana is unable to hear me and says "it may be a mic problem." Fan somebody help me please :)...
  9. Cortona not working Australia

Cortona not working Australia: Hi Everyone, I've a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10, 64 bit version 1511 OS Build 10586.633. I have tried to set up Cortona, but it just keeps telling me to set it up after it says all OK. I live in Australia and have my region and language set to Australian. Speech...
  10. Reminders not working

Reminders not working: I am on windows 10 Pro 10586.63 with all updates applied. Whether through Cortana or by keyboard, the data is accepted but when I hit the REMIND button it comes back with an error message saying the reminder can't be placed. I did a lot searching here and on google and...