Windows 10: Cortona Spotify

Discus and support Cortona Spotify in Cortana to solve the problem; hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to use the Cortana voice command to open and play Spotify, even if it can only open Spotify that is... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Austinshort119, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Cortona Spotify

hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to use the Cortana voice command to open and play Spotify, even if it can only open Spotify that is fine. before anyone replies do not say open Cortana notebook and go to music sub section because that's not a thing/ option also setting the default will not work, someone also said to go to grove music and select "port playlist to Spotify or something like that but that's not an option for me to even chose in the first place.

:)

Austinshort119, Jun 10, 2019

2. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be when app feature do not work the way they supposed to. However, could you please let us know from where you got the Spotify app?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language.
    2. Click on Region & Language.
    3. Check if country and language is set to United States and
      English (United States).
    4. Then set up Cortana again.
    5. Log out from your Spotify account and log in again.
    6. Then try integrating Cortana with
      Spotify and check.

We would also suggest you to run troubleshoot for Microsoft Store Apps if you have installed the app from Microsoft Store by referring to

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You may also want to refer
    Fix problems with the Start menu or Cortana for details

Data Loss Disclaimer: While performing
    Reset your PC steps there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Cortona Spotify

Cortana to play Spotify instead of Groove

Hi,

Spotify is a digital music streaming app that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world. To play music with Spotify, just connect Cortana to a Spotify Premium account. Here's how to connect your Spotify account
    to Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Select Notebook , then Music.
    • Choose Spotify, and enter your account information. Or, create an account.

If the above solution did not solve your concern, we suggest to check out this
    help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.

Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Cortona Spotify

1. Cortona Spotify - Similar Threads - Cortona Spotify

2. Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.: Earlier in the same laptop i used cortona and when i said to open any app it opens but now it says "sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for more information i will attach a image of that too....
  3. Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.: Earlier in the same laptop i used cortona and when i said to open any app it opens but now it says "sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for more information i will attach a image of that too....
  4. Cortona has stopped working

Cortona has stopped working: Windows 10Since 3-4 days Cortana search app is not working. Either I cant type or the screen and details shown don't click. Also got twice error the screen shot of which is attached. I already ran dism restorehealth program successfully still Cortana not working I cant attach...
  5. Cortona has stopped working

in Cortana
    Cortona has stopped working: Windows 10Since 3-4 days Cortana search app is not working. Either I cant type or the screen and details shown don't click. Also got twice error the screen shot of which is attached. I already ran dism restorehealth program successfully still Cortana not working I cant attach...
  6. Cortona has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.: SETTINGS CORTONA , START NOT WORKING.MY APPS ARE GONE,NO MICROSOFT STORE ANYTHING.PLESSE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-mesettings-cortona-not-working/0da3f754-df05-45cb-8607-6d794d05cb98
  8. PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.

PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.: SETTINGS CORTONA , START NOT WORKING.MY APPS ARE GONE,NO MICROSOFT STORE ANYTHING.PLESSE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-mesettings-cortona-not-working/0da3f754-df05-45cb-8607-6d794d05cb98
  9. PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona: Hello everyone, I am a Windows 10 user and I use Turkey as country and region in my computer's settings. The display language of Windows is English. Cortona service is not used in Turkey, and I would love to use Corona for voice commands. In months I want to change the...