Windows 10: cost of laptops

Discus and support cost of laptops in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My granddaughter is getting into computers and I wanted to get her into Windows. It looks like the only thing she will be able to afford is a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StevenStewart48, Dec 17, 2019.

1. cost of laptops

My granddaughter is getting into computers and I wanted to get her into Windows. It looks like the only thing she will be able to afford is a Chromebook - I don't like that, but will have to give in. Why doesn't Microsoft have an inexpensive laptop for kids?

:)

StevenStewart48, Dec 17, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 17, 2019
  4. cost of laptops

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

cost of laptops

1. cost of laptops - Similar Threads - cost laptops

2. Windows 10 cost

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 cost: Hi, this company is offering Windows 10 Pro at £49.99 today only. Do you know if this is a genuine Web address for Microsoft Store please. Thanks, Keith https://www.msofficestore.uk/product/windows-10-pro/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqt2Orv3n6QIVFODtCh2Ulg-gEAAYAyAAEgJ5pPD_BwE...
  3. Monochrome laser printer for Home use - fed up with inkjet costs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monochrome laser printer for Home use - fed up with inkjet costs: Hi folks I've had it up to the eyeballs with "Cheap" inkjet type printers . The ink prices -- even on 3rd party offerings are rediculous -- two lots of cheap replacements still cost more than the wretched printer does in the first place and these cartridges don't last long...
  4. Cloud services cost estimator not appearing in SCCM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cloud services cost estimator not appearing in SCCM: Cloud services cost estimator not appearing in SCCM - I am currently running sccm current branch 1910 , i believe that the feature was available in 1903. is there anything i need to do to enable this??...
  5. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro?: I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I INSTAL THE PRO VERSION HOW MUCH IT COST TO UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION 1903 TO PRO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-it-cost-to-upgrade-from-windows-10/f7f2b1bb-1c8e-4e7e-b659-66431bed59e3
  6. Ram cost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram cost: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone Also which brand is best to buy and how much it will cost My Dell...
  7. Suggestions For a Reliable 16GB Flash Drive With Good Performance/Cost

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Suggestions For a Reliable 16GB Flash Drive With Good Performance/Cost: My wife just took delivery of a new Dell laptop. The first hurdle is to create a backup on a 16GB USB flash drive. I searched for reviews of USB 3.0 drives. An early hit suggested a drive by well known maker. I think I found the recommended product on Amazon. More than one...
  8. Does it cost anything to update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does it cost anything to update?: Do updates in windows 10 cost anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-anything-to-update/daf038d4-dbb3-47db-b930-828d361ea40c
  9. How do I install Windows 10 on my HP Laptop that currently has Windows 7 & cost? Will I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install Windows 10 on my HP Laptop that currently has Windows 7 & cost? Will I...: How do I install Windows 10 on my HP Laptop that currently has Windows 7. What will the install cost? Will I lose my info on laptop? Thanks....
  10. is a i7-6500U based laptop worth the cost to upgrade to A 1TB SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is a i7-6500U based laptop worth the cost to upgrade to A 1TB SSD: Good Day All the question is: is a i7-6500U based laptop worth the cost to upgrade to A 1TB SSD and 16GB memory i'm hoping to get this done for under 400-450 some time in Dec in Singapore all info greatly appreciated DME 117992